Toggle shoutbox Fkn0wned Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  [FkN]Lawliet : (18 April 2015 - 08:38 AM) sadly none of these has gta 5 prolly
@  [VIP]PretjeNL : (18 April 2015 - 08:34 AM) hai all
@  [1K]ssebby : (18 April 2015 - 08:25 AM) .com?
@  [Owner]TuxifieD : (18 April 2015 - 08:23 AM) seems like it, I gotta get some of those quality emails to advertise to haha
@  [1K]ssebby : (18 April 2015 - 08:20 AM) It`s easy to crack with good combo..
@  [1K]ssebby : (18 April 2015 - 08:19 AM) and Yes I cracked :)
@  [1K]ssebby : (18 April 2015 - 08:19 AM) I get combos from a forum
@  [1K]WolfUniqe : (18 April 2015 - 08:19 AM) I also crack social clubs
@  [Owner]TuxifieD : (18 April 2015 - 08:19 AM) you Crack those yourself ?
@  [1K]ssebby : (18 April 2015 - 08:10 AM) A new topic called 265 gta social club accounts :D was created on forum Accounts
@  [1K]WolfUniqe : (18 April 2015 - 08:09 AM) ssebby i havent see that topic but I say thx to you !
@  [Owner]TuxifieD : (18 April 2015 - 08:09 AM) A new post was made on topic [Support][Discussion]Fkn0wned CSGO ESP Triggerbot --- Undetected Vac CSGO ESP Triggerbot Pub Hack
@  dichvusocks.us : (18 April 2015 - 08:08 AM) A new post was made on topic [DICHVUSOCKS.US] 21h00 PM UPDATE 24/24- Good Socks
@  [Owner]TuxifieD : (18 April 2015 - 08:07 AM) Damn greedy turds lol
@  [1K]cashino113 : (18 April 2015 - 08:01 AM) A new topic called [Vn5socks.net] Auto update 24/7 - list socks live 19/4/2015 was created on forum Proxies/Socks
@  XytZ : (18 April 2015 - 08:01 AM) @ssebby post some acc here in chat :D
@  Ashou : (18 April 2015 - 07:30 AM) A new post was made on topic [Support][Discussion]Fkn0wned CSGO ESP Triggerbot --- Undetected Vac CSGO ESP Triggerbot Pub Hack
@  LemlieNaL : (18 April 2015 - 07:27 AM) A new topic called Purchase miserly tabs without instruction was created on forum General Discussion
@  [1K]ssebby : (18 April 2015 - 07:23 AM) 212 accounts hahaha
@  [1K]ssebby : (18 April 2015 - 07:17 AM) :D

Wasted Potential

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Emrys

Heart, Honor, Respect

• [RnR]Retired and Respected�

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,102 posts
  • 25 points
  • Joined 06-August 10

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:02 PM

I believe that humans as an entirety have near infinite potential. Things that were once thought to be impossible are now commonplace in society. (I was gonna post a video here, but couldnt find the one i was looking for :( ) But I look around every day and I see complacency. So many people go through the same routine day in and day out. Wake up early every morning, go to work for the same mundane 9 to 5 job. Come home to their family, eat dinner, watch tv, etc. go to sleep, and then wake up the next day to do it all again. When we were kids, we dreamed of having exciting lives. We wanted to be policemen, astronauts, firemen, professional athletes, singers, we wanted to be important, famous. I don't know of anyone who's ever dreamed of growing up and being an accountant, or creating financial reports, or any of your typical full-time jobs. What was it inside of us that changed? What was it that made us abandon our dreams and ignore our potential? I don't understand why people are so content with their lives that they can sit back and just go with the flow of their lifestyle. There are so many wonderful things on this earth for us to experience, so many things to be done, so many unknown areas to explore, yet so many people ignore this, satisfied with their boring, pointless life. Are they content with just being another face in the crowd? Or perhaps they believe they are doing something really worthwhile. I don't know about what the rest of you think, and quite frankly I don't care with whether you understand what I'm saying and agree with me or disagree, but I do know that I cannot and never will be satisfied with an ordinary life. I want to experience everything I can in my lifetime. I don't want to be another face in a massive corporation. Because then any potential I have will be completely wasted. And that potential will be wasted until I am the best I can possibly be. But I cannot understand for the life of me why some people are willing to sit back and let all the wonderful things in life pass them by. I don't get why they give up on their ambitions, stop driving to improve themselves, become the best they can possibly be.   Written a bit hastily, hopefully I wrote it well enough for it to be easily read and understood.

Posted Image

Official Fkn0wned.com Graphics Resource Packs: - [color=#FF00FF;]Click Here[/color]

Vision Media Design Service

claMs

cya

• [1K]1K Club

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,191 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 28m 42s
  • 10 points
  • Joined 06-August 10

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:05 PM

i think most people dont like what they are doing but they need to do it for money.

Posted Image

Baton

FkN L337

• [VIP]General VIP

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts
    • Time Online: 5d 7h 26m 20s
  • 96 points
  • Joined 11-August 10

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:05 PM

Life is too short, and we're not, as single persons, the one's who make the world function as it currently does. If there was more time, and if we were concious of it, we could perhaps try and take some chances. For one to develop themselves, they cannot be completely isolated from the world and have no knowledge taught to them -- or they could, but perhaps not by themselves, but when that happens, the whole cycle will just repeat itself.
Posted Image
[color=#333333;][font="arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;"]"[/color][/font][color=#333333;][font="arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;"]... [/color][/font][color=#333333;][font="arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;"]that's what I like about these high school girls, man; I get older, they stay the same age[/color][/font][color=#333333;][font="arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;"]."[/color][/font]
[color=#333333;][font="arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;"]- Wooderson[/color][/font]

Zone

Approach me in an aggressive manner, sibling.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts
    • Time Online: 17m 18s
  • 0 points
  • Joined 05-August 10
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:07 PM

I've always said this. But, I suppose I could see how someone would fall into doing the same routine every day, mainly people that have families, that happening to me has been something that I feared when I was growing up D: I still fear it.Plus culture in America and most modern countries isn't exactly stimulating, sitting at home watching tv after work became some sort of social standard at a point.

You've been acting awful tough lately, smoking a lot of cigarettes lately, but inside you're just a little baby.

It's okay to say you've got a weak spot, you don't always got to be on top, better to be hated than loved for what you're not.

Emrys

Heart, Honor, Respect

• 3,102 posts
  • 25 points
  • Joined 06-August 10

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:09 PM

Life is too short, and we're not, as single persons, the one's who make the world function as it currently does. If there was more time, and if we were concious of it, we could perhaps try and take some chances. For one to develop themselves, they cannot be completely isolated from the world and have no knowledge taught to them -- or they could, but perhaps not by themselves, but when that happens, the whole cycle will just start once again.

What about those who changed society as individuals? Those who discovered entirely new ways of thinking - Galileo, Einstein, and the great intellectual thinkers throughout history. What about men who have shattered records that were once viewed as impossible to beat - Usain Bolt, Barry Bonds. These individuals are only a few of hundreds of thousands of people throughout history who have lived up to human potential. Compared to the hundreds of millions who failed to. Don't give me that crap about life being too short. If life was too short, these men would have never accomplished all that they did. They capitalized on human potential where others failed to take advantage of it.

I've always said this. But, I suppose I could see how someone would fall into doing the same routine every day, mainly people that have families, that happening to me has been something that I feared when I was growing up D: I still fear it. Plus culture in America and most modern countries isn't exactly stimulating, sitting at home watching tv after work became some sort of social standard at a point.

Even if you do start to fall into a routine, why would you settle for that? In an age where nearly all the information we need or want can be found by doing simple searches online, whats to stop us from further learning, or discovering new talents and passions?

Posted Image

Official Fkn0wned.com Graphics Resource Packs: - [color=#FF00FF;]Click Here[/color]

toastie

Au Member

• [VIP]General VIP

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,114 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 57m 35s
  • 4 points
  • Joined 05-August 10
  • LocationThe moon

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:19 PM

We run the 9-5 gig because this world is operated on money, no money = can't live pretty much, no money = can't live how you want/hard times etc. It the world didn't revolve around currency, and people were free to do what they wanted, then you could probly advance our technology by 50(?) years from all the breakthroughs people would have with all the resources they would have, and the more people being able to go into those fields of science/engineering.

Posted ImagePosted Image

swag

Baton

FkN L337

• [VIP]General VIP

• 1,637 posts
    • Time Online: 5d 7h 26m 20s
  • 96 points
  • Joined 11-August 10

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:21 PM

What about those who changed society as individuals? Those who discovered entirely new ways of thinking - Galileo, Einstein, and the great intellectual thinkers throughout history. What about men who have shattered records that were once viewed as impossible to beat - Usain Bolt, Barry Bonds. These individuals are only a few of hundreds of thousands of people throughout history who have lived up to human potential. Compared to the hundreds of millions who failed to. Don't give me that crap about life being too short. If life was too short, these men would have never accomplished all that they did. They capitalized on human potential where others failed to take advantage of it.

I hear where you're trying to go with this, but tell me, were those names as known at their time than they're known today, proportionally? There will always be people who do great things, but they're much more subjected to being overlooked today than in the future, or if you were to think about it, what new things can we accomplish today that could have the same level of importance than what those guys found? Or rather, how can we, currently, be the ones to rate it as or as not? Thing is, nowadays we're much more subjected to influence of others, and what they want, they believe in, and what they think of it. It's all about what you experience, and like it or not, you will absorb that type of information. You have to be on another level than 'us' to be able to set these aside to accomplish what you want and believe in, and that's where being overlooked upon comes in.
Posted Image
[color=#333333;][font="arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;"]"[/color][/font][color=#333333;][font="arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;"]... [/color][/font][color=#333333;][font="arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;"]that's what I like about these high school girls, man; I get older, they stay the same age[/color][/font][color=#333333;][font="arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;"]."[/color][/font]
[color=#333333;][font="arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;"]- Wooderson[/color][/font]

Zone

Approach me in an aggressive manner, sibling.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts
    • Time Online: 17m 18s
  • 0 points
  • Joined 05-August 10
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:22 PM

Even if you do start to fall into a routine, why would you settle for that? In an age where nearly all the information we need or want can be found by doing simple searches online, whats to stop us from further learning, or discovering new talents and passions?

Well I certainly wouldn't settle for it. When people do settle for ignorance in a time like this it's usually because they're either depressed or have gave up at being an intellectual individual and have decided being a worker drone is the path for them. Like toastie said, no money = can't live, when people work a full time job and can barely get by it would definitely be a reason to get depressed. Edit: Basically you can choose to blame either overpopulation and children or capitalism. :3 I personally blame both.

You've been acting awful tough lately, smoking a lot of cigarettes lately, but inside you're just a little baby.

It's okay to say you've got a weak spot, you don't always got to be on top, better to be hated than loved for what you're not.

H8MeCuzYou8ntMe

Herp

• [VIP]General VIP

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
    • :
  • 0 points
  • Joined 07-November 11
  • LocationThe ghetto

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:24 PM

People lives slow down right around the time kids start showing up. And everyone hates kids, they are fucking annoying.Also because pro-life people exist.
Posted Image
Sc2 AkA's: Spectre & GarbageMan

Hacked smash: https://fbcdn-sphoto...477674935_n.jpg
[ X ] - Cool name
[ ] - Get taco bell

Emrys

Heart, Honor, Respect

• 3,102 posts
  • 25 points
  • Joined 06-August 10

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:29 PM

I get why you need the 9-5, and how money ties into everything. But that doesn't stop you from trying to continuously better yourself.And I guess I share a different mentality than most people. If I ever have a fulltime job and can't get by, fuck bein depressed. I'll keep on my grind till I've reached my goal. Anything less than success isn't good enough in my book.

Posted Image

ThatDudeWithTheFood

Fkn Kim Jong Il Crew

• [1K]1K Club

• 1,639 posts
    • Time Online: 22m 49s
  • 0 points
  • Joined 18-August 10

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:33 PM

I've realized this recently and have been reading a lot and even started working out.I want to better myself as a person and the only way thats gonna happen is through action.I still have to go to school so I work harder at it now even though I have all A's I'm not just halfassing assignments anymore.I'm learning so much more then what I learn at school.I've become some type of information sponge just soaking up whatever I can find.It's been way better since I stopped wasting time and started doing everything else.
Posted Image THAT NIGGA LJUNGAN
Posted Image
Spoiler

f0wh

Cya

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,359 posts
  • 113 points
  • Joined 05-August 10

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:37 AM

I believe that humans as an entirety have near infinite potential. Things that were once thought to be impossible are now commonplace in society. (I was gonna post a video here, but couldnt find the one i was looking for :sad: ) But I look around every day and I see complacency. So many people go through the same routine day in and day out. Wake up early every morning, go to work for the same mundane 9 to 5 job. Come home to their family, eat dinner, watch tv, etc. go to sleep, and then wake up the next day to do it all again. When we were kids, we dreamed of having exciting lives. We wanted to be policemen, astronauts, firemen, professional athletes, singers, we wanted to be important, famous. I don't know of anyone who's ever dreamed of growing up and being an accountant, or creating financial reports, or any of your typical full-time jobs. What was it inside of us that changed? What was it that made us abandon our dreams and ignore our potential? I don't understand why people are so content with their lives that they can sit back and just go with the flow of their lifestyle. There are so many wonderful things on this earth for us to experience, so many things to be done, so many unknown areas to explore, yet so many people ignore this, satisfied with their boring, pointless life. Are they content with just being another face in the crowd? Or perhaps they believe they are doing something really worthwhile. I don't know about what the rest of you think, and quite frankly I don't care with whether you understand what I'm saying and agree with me or disagree, but I do know that I cannot and never will be satisfied with an ordinary life. I want to experience everything I can in my lifetime. I don't want to be another face in a massive corporation. Because then any potential I have will be completely wasted. And that potential will be wasted until I am the best I can possibly be. But I cannot understand for the life of me why some people are willing to sit back and let all the wonderful things in life pass them by. I don't get why they give up on their ambitions, stop driving to improve themselves, become the best they can possibly be.   Written a bit hastily, hopefully I wrote it well enough for it to be easily read and understood.

I can't and haven't ever been able to imagine a life without ambition and feeling the need to fullfill some sort of potential. Societies general understanding of a corporate life is misleading. It's often described as dull. You're sitting behind your desk, signing papers, etc. Typical office life. But that's wrong. I entered this profession because of the uncertainty, the competition, and the potential. I can end up extremely poor, debted and unsuccessful, or I can end up extremely rich and successful. It's a gamble, which is why I took it up in the first place. I'm not interested in money for all the material, foods and devices I can buy, but the freedom it gives me. The more money I have, the less restricted I am to do what I want. It enabled me to get a piloting license, to buy a helicopter, to buy and maintain a cabin/summer house, to travel far abroad bi-yearly, and it still enables me to keep 3 hobbies going. I'm participating in over 7 clubs, and I'm often investing money in silly stuff to see where it goes. This is the life I imagined, and it's definately worth the few hours of stressful tough labor I've got to go through each day. I'm still looking into expanding my life, but this is the essence of it anyways. Yes. I'm deliberately trying to romanticize the story and make it seem perfect. But despite the cliche, it isn't. It's wearing me out and I'm finding it harder and harder to keep life interesting. It's probably the reason I've been drinking so much. The compulsion to find something interesting to do and keep myself from boredom. I think happiness is important here. When we were kids, we hadn't properly conceptualized happiness. We had no perspective, no sides to pick and no windows to look through. We only knew we were happy, so when we tried to imagine a future even better, we took to extreme ambition and glamorous lifestyles probably constructed by the society and environment we grew up in. But happiness is biological, it can be maintained and recreated with little to no money or fame. This is my point entirely. I'm not much happier now than what I was when I went to the lake as a kid with my friends, and I'm not happier now than how happy I was when I got and drove around in my first car. I'm content so to speak, and with money, it'll become harder and harder to maintain this 'fun' as your brain keeps demanding more stimulation and interesting things to keep it occupied. It's why celebrities do drugs, it's why successful people tend to end up depressed. We need some balance, so picking a regular profession and being a supposed "tool" to society isn't necessarily the worst thing in the world.

ldRKbI5.png

L5WP15x.png

OutLawz

Spammer

• [1K]1K Club

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 39m 6s
  • 0 points
  • Joined 05-August 10

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:43 AM

I miss being a kid :/ it was so simple just not knowing about money etc lol

EllieBeanyy

Yup, Cus i'm a rebel.

• [FknLady]Lady

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 20h 48m 30s
  • 48 points
  • Joined 03-May 11

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:07 AM

Not everyone, there is some of us who are going to school for exciting and not same thing every day jobs. Its just what most people choose to do, and taking other ways out. There's still people like me, i'm going to always take chances on what i love to do. It may not be the "smart way", but i'm still gnna do it.

harry-dumbledore-dance.gif

34h7y2e.jpg