***New*** Fkn0wned Bracelets Available for Purchase

99 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Brand new to Fkn0wned and ready to be worn proudly! Show off and support your favourite website now!

That's right, you can own one of these bad boys soon! Across the front of the band they read Fkn0wned in all capital letters. Then on the reverse, you guessed it! 'Get Alpha' is written out in all capital letters once again!

These bracelets will be sold for a standard price of just $4.00 to those living in the United States. For all of those living OUTSIDE of the United Snakes you can pick one up for a cheap price of $6. It if you would like multiple they will be sold for an additional $2 All prices NOW INCLUDE SHIPPING

These bracelets will be shipping out DAILY, get yours while supplies last. (All sizes sold as adult)

Purchasing information:

If you are interested in purchasing one of these bracelets send a PM (Private message) to Talon08. In this message include this template.

Name:

Shipping Address:

E-Mail you used to pay with:

Quantity:

If interested in purchasing multiple the rate at which we sell wristbands after the first is $2.00 per bracelet. shipping rates will not go up in price.

Orders will be shipped DAILY as stated above.

***Please note, paypal is the only form of payment currently accepted. The purchase of these wristbands are non-refundable. Please refrain from using a stolen paypals to pay for the wristband as that is unacceptable. Any recall of money WILL NOT tolerated.

The paypal invoice is noted as $2.00 donation and then a shipping cost to cover a thank you gift (bracelet). Discounts will be subtracted accordingly.

Shiz tons of pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now save up all your money and buy one of these super sweet Fkn0wned Bracelets and GET ALPHA

Posted · Report post

I want to fucking shit my pants i love those fucking bracelets. yay

Posted · Report post

btw for shipping outside of US can't you just stuff into an envelope and put a stamp on it? thats pretty cheap lol. costs me like $1 to mail my bro stuff in Indiana from here for the stamp that is.

Posted · Report post

Umm...wonder how much will it cost to ship it to Mex.

Posted · Report post

Can't wait, I might buy a couple.

Posted · Report post

how come talon is announcing this?

He put ALOT of money into making this happen, Looking very nice, if it's not too expensive for aus I'll be getting one or two (for pheonixinwater)

Posted · Report post

These will be shipped out in a padded envelope, but due to it sometimes costing more to ship around the world. I have to post that it may be a little additional on the shipping. With that said, i don't see it costing that much more but I cannot make any guarantees. Not to worry, if you are international you will not be ripped off with some high shipping price only what it is a to ship it and the cost of a inexpensive padded envelope that was purchased in mass quantity. :) Let's get these fkn bracelets covering the fkn globe!

Posted · Report post

pretty cool, any idea on postage to the UK??

Posted · Report post

i will be buying one of them for 100% !:)Germany FTW

Posted · Report post

I want to buy a couple. Buy 1, get 2nd one for half price pl0x. How can I purchase them?

Posted · Report post

Nice add, is it $5 still to ship to Britain?

Posted · Report post

i weill buy one

Posted · Report post

Fkn Awesome! i might buy one or two :biggrin:

Posted · Report post

fuck...... i'm allergic to silicone

You must have some troubles with girls.

Posted · Report post

Anybody could estimate the cost to get one of these to sweden :)?

Posted · Report post

awww shit this is fkn cool dude :P

Posted · Report post

Def buying one :D