Infect your teachers and school officials easily

129 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Once again I did not write this tut, but plus rep me anyways!!![hide]Lets start.Step one > Getting AV Info ( Skip this if your file is FUD )You might want to get the networks Antivirus Software information, so you can crypt it so the antivirus of the target network wont detect your server.so just simply log in on one of their public computers , like at school you have computers that students can use , and check what kind of AV They are using.9 out of 10 times they use Norton , or Symantec.crypt it so its FUD for the AV your targeted network is using.Step two > Getting E-Mail informationE-mail information is like the main thing you will need for this.to get E-Mail information , just ask your teachers for it.also try taking a look at some old letters for any email domains ,and maybe you even got your own E-mail for school.Step three > Sending the serversAlright. in my case ,( my idea ) we will use the E-mail of the IT dude , you know , one of those fat asses that repair and fix computers if they dont work how they should.You will need a fake e-mailer for this to work , since you do not know his password. so set up your own Fake emailer , you can find some scripts here.now after you've set up your fake emailer , write a message to all of your school heads. teachers , mentors , i dont know who you want to infect, but make sure they all got their own computer at their office.I tought about something like this :Subject : Update blahblahblah.Body : Dear blahblahblah ,please update software etc etc , its really important.download here : <a href="Dropbox link">www.microsoft.com/downloads/sa213uksaf/update.exe</a>( Just rename it to some existing link , just google for microsoft .net download or wahtever and change the link a bit. )so this will look like a legit microsoft download , but in fact , it opens up a dropbox download link instead of a microsoft one , and you will easily fool them with it !!they will also think its the IT dude , that asks them to update software.in fact , its just you with a fake emailer.Step four > Party time ! YeyeNow when you got your teachers and school heads passwords , you can log into the network as an administrator. this will help you with your further mission in hacking your school.You can also try to change your notes , or even ask people money , to edit their notes.I hope you all like this idea , it took me one sleepless night to set up the idea, and around 20 minutes to make the tutorial.This is just basics , this is just the infecting IDEA. Its not high-detailed. you can edit these messages to whatever you like , but remember. you need to look and act like the ICT dude , so if your teachers mail with eachother like they are friends , you will have to do exactly the same.[/hide]

Crawler and JackDokerty like this

Posted · Report post

+1 +rep

Posted · Report post

Let see

Posted · Report post

thanks awesome.

Posted · Report post

Well I dont think it would be easy, but I guess it's worth a try.

Posted · Report post

ty

Posted · Report post

Thanks

Posted · Report post

THanks lips,please excuse i dont leave +REP,but reached quota.

Posted · Report post

Interesting...

Posted · Report post

ty

Posted · Report post

ty

Posted · Report post

interesting

Posted · Report post

Thanks.

Posted · Report post

ty