Join our NFL football pool, $5 a week and a chance to win a lot more than that! Check the topic here: CLICK HERE

Victim of Venomz's Scam? Contact me, I may be able to help you recover some funds - TuxifieD

Make a recent trade or sale? Use the feedback system to leave a review!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My ewhoring method.(Earned $45 in a day)

379 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hello everybody i am my love,and today ill be talking about Ewhoring.

[hide]

First,we need to get in depht with the term.

Ewhoring comes from Whore,which is a prostitute and "e" referring to internet,so you are basically an internet whore.

Dont freak out and think you are going to sell your body on internet though,i havent touched the fun part yet.

Now i know 3 types of ewhoring:

[*]Share cash

[*]Picture packs

[*]Cam sessions

Share cash

Basically, you upload pictures or videos of hot chicks to your share cash account and spread it in adult chat sites or teen chat sites,all those horney pedos and horney teens will do the surveys to download that shit,so you can get some little money from there.

Picture packs

This is my favorite method,you get a picture pack which are very common in HackForums and you go to adult chat sites and say you are selling them,most of them will ask "How much?" but i would always suggest to aim for $30-40 depending on the picture count,or just let them offer you.

Another thing wwith picture ewhoring is selling this packs over cragislist,pedos love craigslist,just say you are a 21 girl from New York and you would get a lot of replies from there.

Cam sessions

For this method you will need ManyCam to show a fake webcam and a hot chick video that is infront of a webcam (You can get them from hackforums).

Now go over adult chat sites saying you are offering paid cam sessions over MSN and trick them by using this

fake videos so they think its really you,for cam sessions aim for $20 or $30 because is more risk.

Some pedos wont fall for the video and they will say its a fake,but there's when another part of this tutorial will help you.

Blackmail

Let's say the pedo watched the whole session but at the end he wont pay you because he though it was a video,at this point you can simply

do the right thing and just delete them from your contacts in MSN OR you can do the wrong thing and do a quick search over facebook

and other social networks to get info from them and do a successful blackmail.

NOTE:I don't suggest this as it can be considered as ilegal and i personnaly consider it inmoral.

Pro tips:

Manage your time.

Always aim for pedos 35 and above,as they are more likely to pay.

PAYPAL ONLY.

Another method to get the money is vie amazon giftcards.

USA A VPN.

So yeah,this is pretty much it,you would need a little effort,but its a really good method.

Hope you enjoyed and dont be a ducking GODDAMN LEECHER AND GIVE ME A FUCKING "THANKS" because i wrote this,not a copy-paste.

[/hide]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gifts

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[FkN]silentr0ck

Posted · Report post

Thanks.Would love to try it someday, but I'm too lazy to even start learning how to use a VPN properly.

MuoaRjC.png"... that's what I like about these high school girls, man; I get older, they stay the same age." - Wooderson

Posted · Report post

Ty +REP

NiEDEZ List: -

• [X]Learn SE. [X]Keylogg 25 People [X]Learn SQL iNj

Posted · Report post

See sees ere

greetings and 'like me' if you like me or my posts, Kimmi

Oldfag since '06.

Awesome since June '94. Staff from May '08 - April '11. Rules | Staff | General | Graphics | Support | PM kimmi.pngwsotwmedalkimmi.png

Posted · Report post

LOL hope you guys enjoy it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gifts

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[FkN]silentr0ck

Posted · Report post

thanks man nice share

Welcome To

Fkn0wned •••••••••••••• jETZKYE •••••••••••••• third.png•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Hotmail : [email protected] •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• I DON'T PLAN, I IMPROVISE

Posted · Report post

I'm just starting out trying a couple of different methods. The only thing I know so far is I hate craigslist.

Posted · Report post

thanks+rep

Support me by clicking this link: http://adf.ly/1dogM

Posted · Report post

tyty

http://dagobah.net/flash/melons.swf

Posted · Report post

ty

How To Crack Steam Accounts !

Posted · Report post

show

supreme_la.jpg My Goals: [ X ] 500 Club [ ] 1K Club [ ] 2K Club