Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[Ps3] Access PS3 Via ANDROID [writeable dev_flash access too]

24 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[hide]If you have an Android enabled phone, like me you can access your PS3 via FTP. Accessing the PS3 via FTP is nothing new, but to me accessing it via phone is.The applications needed are:ES File ExplorerOpen FTP 1.4 [cant be "nopass" ] will explain in a min.Dev_Blind [for writeable dev_flash access]Install ES File Explorer via The Android Market, its a free app. From what ive used its very good too, it allows for LAN connections and also SDCARD but most importantly FTP. It does allow for Root access as well on the phone that remains untested.I’ve tried numous FTP Apps but never got it to work until now.Install Dev_Blind on your PS3, there have been many a warning about bricking – so do it at your .. oh never mind, you know what im gonna say.If you’re nieve enough to delete the whole of your dev flash and expect it to be fine, you deserve a brick. ahem, anyway…Finally install Open FTPOn with good stuff,Fire up dev_blind to enable writeable flashThen open up Open FTP, your ANDROID and PS3 Must Be On The Same Network!Finally, on your phoneLoad up ES File Manager go to new –> Server –> and put inUSER:rootPASSWORD:openboxNOTE: it has to be the non “no pass version” as it wont work otherwise.It needs the Username and Password.also click on “Passive”Port: 21For Display as you can put anything and it will work. Ive just put the name of my phone.Ignore Encoding.In a few seconds you should see a list of folders + dev_blind on your android device![/hide]

Posted · Report post

Interesting, thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

ty

Posted · Report post

ty