Join our NFL football pool, $5 a week and a chance to win a lot more than that! Check the topic here: CLICK HERE

Victim of Venomz's Scam? Contact me, I may be able to help you recover some funds - TuxifieD

Make a recent trade or sale? Use the feedback system to leave a review!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[FkN] Skin/Template/Theme Suggestions

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Any new Idea's for the Skin or Suggestions?

Please post your idea's or thoughts.

All Unserious Replys WILL be removed, and you will get a free Warning for posting unserious.

Your welcome to Private Message me too, if you for some reason feel like doing that.

~ Me

Upcomes there will be done or removed will be posted here:

- [upcoming] Light theme for the light souls

.........................................The Dark Skin......................................

- [Remove] Shadow on Link's (Way?, cuz it slow down the site)

- [upcome] Color's on the Forum Icon's (Lime Green)

Regards, BreezyMe60252032644876e74c87e334bfcb2bf5.gif aka ZoaQ

Posted · Report post

I think "Fkn0wned" in the banner should glow green.

Also the unread thingyh Posted Image

tcu4.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Official Rules - Graphics Section Rules - Graphics Requesting Rules - Signature of the Week

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

giftsn.png

17715438.png 17715438.png 17715438.png 17715438.png

Posted · Report post

I think the top banner should have a lot more color and effects, but I think this time you should try out some orange, or something that matches these: Posted ImagePosted Image.

And after that is done you could add some effects around the forum and make this: Posted Image have some color that matches the banner. Maybe make the top header links go the chosen color when you mouseover.

Or perhaps you can use blue, or a soft purple. I dont know. I just really want to see a color, and I think that I'm speaking for half of FkN ;)

Posted · Report post

Yeah the fkn0wned logo should glow in green. It should also have some more push ups on the banner.Also i don't understand why it glows on a link when you hover over it.Other than that I think its good :)Keep it up!Lj

thank you rariTy for my awesome avatar.

ljungancarnage.png^THANKS RARITY^

pPhVt.png

Please quote me so that I can find back

Best thing anyone has ever said here, Emrys; I'm not about to say how she doesn't deserve you or all that shit. You probably will hate me for saying this. Quit being a selfish little fuck. Suicide is the most self-centered thing you could every possibly do. How bout you stop feeling sorry for yourself and think about the gravity of the situation. Your girlfriend dumped you, big fuckin deal. Plenty of guys and girls get dumped every day, but they don't go and commit suicide. They learn to move on. Whats done is done and theres no way to change it. The only thing you can do now is look forward to the future. It's just one girl. I can promise you there will be others girls you will feel like you love. And before you say it, no you didn't love her. Maybe you thought you did. A lot of people don't understand the concept of love and they believe the illusion that they love the person they are with even if they don't. Think about what could happen to your family. Right now, you're living in the moment. Start considering the future and all the things you could never be able to do if you give up now.

12-30-2011.jpg

yehh baby

scryingcorner.png

Posted · Report post

Thanks, guys i post the upcoming updates on the topic.

Keep it coming

Posted · Report post

You need to change the colour of the text on the forum section header things because i can't even see what they say i have to highlight the whole page just so i can see what is what. =)

Posted · Report post

Take a Screenshot, a paint a circle where you can't see what, don't understand what u mean.

Posted · Report post

Notifications need to stand out more or trigger a notification when you log in I barely ever notice them.

upPuQ.png THAT NIGGA LJUNGAN jBsbga2R8IFEB.png

Thanks kennutz for the sig.AND MYSELF FOR THE SECOND.

tyler2.pngsotw1n.pngthatdudewiththefood.pngkimjongilll.pngheheei.png

Posted · Report post

Move the copyright to the bottom :PLink banner back to siteAdd something cool into the Welcome to the Forums ThingFix user legend. :)

More: More colors [stated above] Notifications need to stand

"Your mistakes, like mine, are a part of who you are now. You can't move on from that. believe me, I've made a sizable number. But...sometimes your mistakes can surprise you.

My biggest mistake, for instance, brought me here. At exactly this moment when you might need some help." -Finch

SSO2Ivx.png

Posted · Report post

I think "Fkn0wned" in the banner should glow green.

Also the unread thingyh Posted Image

I also think it should.

Posted · Report post

Posted Image

I just think where i've pointed out in the boxes could be alot brighter, to me it seems dull and not clearly visable another brighter colour might work better :)

Posted · Report post

Notifications need to get fixed indeed, I never notice when I get some new PM or something. Kinda necessary sometimes eh.I'll help with icons and banner if you want ZoaQ, msg me on msn.

greetings and 'like me' if you like me or my posts, Kimmi

Oldfag since '06.

Awesome since June '94. Staff from May '08 - April '11. Rules | Staff | General | Graphics | Support | PM kimmi.pngwsotwmedalkimmi.png

Posted · Report post

I think the light theme should have the color scheme of this

166f4af.pnglolmyst.png ~silent rock

Posted · Report post

when the light theme will be released ?

[email protected]

OLD CREW & GFX MEMBER

Posted · Report post

A totally new, fresh, original site banner. The TVs are getting old! To be honest this template seems a little off and uneven in some places, but it still looks decent enough to keep around.

I think you should come up with a fresh idea that is inspired by the user-bars Posted Image for the banner, but more vip'ish looking. I would like to see the skull come back.

Edit: Another thing you could do is make a simple footer. I don't know if it's my web browser, but the side boarders don't connect at the bottom which make it look incomplete.

bunnyv2.png

Posted · Report post

if you ever see this, i might have just found a possible bug.when you hit the down arrow by the messenger thing, all the way top right. the links in the dropdown menu get very blurry when you move your mouse over em.

graffv2_by_fkn__emrys-d63pft5.png

Official Fkn0wned.com Graphics Resource Packs: -

Vision Media Design Service

Posted · Report post

I want the SNK purple & blue incorporated somewhere into this. That was fucking amazing and the forum is pretty colorless right now.

8OJRhjF.png

Logical reasoning is something you should shoot for, I'll aim for the sky myself ♥

Posted · Report post

I want the SNK purple & blue incorporated somewhere into this. That was fucking amazing and the forum is pretty colorless right now.

Light blue & Dark are amazing colors for a forum, I'm telling ya.

greetings and 'like me' if you like me or my posts, Kimmi

Oldfag since '06.

Awesome since June '94. Staff from May '08 - April '11. Rules | Staff | General | Graphics | Support | PM kimmi.pngwsotwmedalkimmi.png

Posted · Report post

Light blue & Dark are amazing colors for a forum, I'm telling ya.

completely agree with this.

graffv2_by_fkn__emrys-d63pft5.png

Official Fkn0wned.com Graphics Resource Packs: -

Vision Media Design Service

Posted · Report post

Another thing I want to mention is the page stretch when users post oversize images. When the page is stretched it screws the banner and other areas of the forum. Suggestion: When a user post a certain image that exceeds the width and length it should automatically be re-sized so it doesn't stretch the webpage, or you could possibly add a thumbnail system and when a user clicks the thumbnail it will enlarge the picture like it does in the gallery. Well, I'm not sure if you guys are aware of this issue, but I thought I throw it out there.

TripleD likes this

bunnyv2.png

Posted · Report post

Another thing I want to mention is the page stretch when users post oversize images. When the page is stretched it screws the banner and other areas of the forum. Suggestion: When a user post a certain image that exceeds the width and length it should automatically be re-sized so it doesn't stretch the webpage, or you could possibly add a thumbnail system and when a user clicks the thumbnail it will enlarge the picture like it does in the gallery. Well, I'm not sure if you guys are aware of this issue, but I thought I throw it out there.

We had that before. We just have to find it again if i am right.

8OJRhjF.png

Logical reasoning is something you should shoot for, I'll aim for the sky myself ♥

Posted · Report post

I think the top banner should have a lot more color and effects, but I think this time you should try out some orange, or something that matches these: Posted ImagePosted Image.

And after that is done you could add some effects around the forum and make this: Posted Image have some color that matches the banner. Maybe make the top header links go the chosen color when you mouseover.

Or perhaps you can use blue, or a soft purple. I dont know. I just really want to see a color, and I think that I'm speaking for half of FkN ;)

100% agreed. I was about to write the exact same thing.

You should keep that "0" that were in the banner. The "0" that TripleD screenshotted it is great.

prote1nsig1.png

Posted · Report post

- [upcoming] Light theme for the light souls

.........................................The Dark Skin......................................

- [Remove] Shadow on Link's (Way?, cuz it slow down the site)

- [upcome] Color's on the Forum Icon's (Lime Green)

Cool, you changed a few things. Nice!

Um, do you think having a transparent background would be better for the forum icon?

Posted Image

bunnyv2.png

Posted · Report post

i made a banner for fun.http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5795/bannerfkn.png

[email protected]

OLD CREW & GFX MEMBER

Posted · Report post

Cool, you changed a few things. Nice!

Um, do you think having a transparent background would be better for the forum icon?

Posted Image

looks fine on my comp?