Join our NFL football pool, $5 a week and a chance to win a lot more than that! Check the topic here: CLICK HERE

Victim of Venomz's Scam? Contact me, I may be able to help you recover some funds - TuxifieD

Make a recent trade or sale? Use the feedback system to leave a review!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Handheld gaming:iOS,3DS and PSP

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The worldmis changing and so is portable gaming,we could remember great devices like the Gameboy and the DS which changed the way that vid eo games could be played.My first ever portable gaming Device was a game boy advance, and i had 3 of them(two got stolen and one disappeared over the years) thats why i have this special love to Nintendo.I kust say t hat Nintendo has invented and reinvated the gaming world,all the time throwing innovating systems and stuff.But portable gaming systems like the 3DS and the PSP are facing aN uncertain future and that is because...iPods.Casual gamers are starting to buy iDevices for gaming purposes because they are of the wide range of cheap-ass applications that you can find and this pisses me off because:1. I always hated apple.2. That type of gamers can't distinguish between two separate worlds but for how much it'll cost on long term.I've tried to play games on an iPad and an iPod and its one hell of a feustrating experience,also their best seller is Angry Birds...what the fuck?I've seen that nintendo is going through some trouble due to this devices and investwors are pushing them into making games for smartphones and other devices.I would like to know what's your position in this situation.Also,please excuse the spelling mistakes...im on an iPad and with no access to a PC.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gifts

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[FkN]silentr0ck

Posted · Report post

I would have to agree with you on this topic. I am not so much against apple they have alright computers but as far as portable gaming on devices such as the iPod or iPad I don't think will be that demanding. Playing games on these devices is such a pain the controls for the decent type of games available are so complex it makes playing the games a nightmare. Then you have other games that are at such a basic level you play them for five minutes and get bored.I think and hope that devices such as PSP and the 3DS will be more developed.

MayhemCOD-MW2.png

Posted · Report post

I would have to agree with you on this topic. I am not so much against apple they have alright computers but as far as portable gaming on devices such as the iPod or iPad I don't think will be that demanding. Playing games on these devices is such a pain the controls for the decent type of games available are so complex it makes playing the games a nightmare. Then you have other games that are at such a basic level you play them for five minutes and get bored. I think and hope that devices such as PSP and the 3DS will be more developed.

This. I mean even Plants Vs. Zombies is funnier on my 3DS than the iPad.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gifts

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[FkN]silentr0ck

Posted · Report post

I like both "PSP" and "NDS", and i agree with you that is frustating that ithings are taking Sony's and Nindendo's market..I really want to see again that "Sony and Nindendo" are the two biggest portable gaming company in the world! Not Apple... Apple in gameing?!It'll be sad if both Nintendo and Sony (or Sony and Nintendo :) ) fails with their new portable gaming devices :SSry my eng maybe wierd there..

507 posts:
1337 posts:

My first signature:
lzrX8.jpg

Posted · Report post

everyone is a gamer. no matter what they play on.

Posted · Report post

<3 3DS

Shoot me your 3DS Friend code :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gifts

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[FkN]silentr0ck

Posted · Report post

Shoot me your 3DS Friend code :biggrin:

Me too, ill pm you ;D

Posted · Report post

I'm telling y'all, Mario Kart 7 might be my favorite...the online is just amazing

njZDl.png

Posted · Report post

I haven't been able to buy any game other than Sims 3D...even though I still love my 3DS.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gifts

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[FkN]silentr0ck