Join our NFL football pool, $5 a week and a chance to win a lot more than that! Check the topic here: CLICK HERE

Victim of Venomz's Scam? Contact me, I may be able to help you recover some funds - TuxifieD

Make a recent trade or sale? Use the feedback system to leave a review!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What would you die for?

37 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Well i'm still a really young dude but you never know. Recently i've been thinking about what i would really die for so i managed to come up with a list. 1.My country: I wouldn't think it twice,i love my country and i would kill and die for it. 2.My family: Man,even though their older than me,i wouldn't hesitate on giving my life for them. 3.Younger kids: Well though its not a priority,they have many more stuff coming for them so i would think they're a priority. 4.My religion: Though i think it's full of lies and stuff like that,for some reason i would die for my religion because i truly believe for some of the stuff it stands or at least used to stand for. Well maybe i'll come up with some more,but go ahead and post your stuff.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gifts

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[FkN]silentr0ck

Posted · Report post

Anyone/anything i love

"He who angers you conquers you." -Elizabeth Kenny
"Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change"
pu5ey.pngpEkJJ.jpg

Posted · Report post

Same as Randy anything i care about/love.

http://dagobah.net/flash/melons.swf

Posted · Report post

yeah theres gota be a somewhat carefactor for what i am dieing for.

Posted · Report post

Like stated above, anything/anyone i care for or anything i truely believe in.I love the country i live in bute hate it at the same time because of all the shit it's in and all the dirty corrupt politicians.

6WVrA86.png

le anonymous xD

IoT4Wwg.png

thanks niggel<3

ksrsV.png

Thanks to TripleD<3

trse.png

Thanks to Panda

trs_by_tdecks-d4sfaz6.png

Thanks to Color Blind

Posted · Report post

My mom and my sister. If they were in danger I would do anything I possibly could to keep them safe.

Posted · Report post

It's easy to claim you'd die for something when you're in a neutral and 'safe' situation. Your survival instincts will kick in as soon as you face a real life and death situation which is why even the most dangerous criminals can faint and have fatal panic attacks when they're brought to the chair despite being completely calm in jail the day before which would make most people nervous. I'll be honest and say I wouldn't die for something unless I'm assured there is a life after death, but being an atheist convinced my existance will cease when I die, I'd probably /risk/ my life for something I love to the extreme, but not if it ensures my death.

ldRKbI5.png

L5WP15x.png

Posted · Report post

I would take a bullet for any of my true friends and family, already have I know the feeling. I co-sign what f0wh says, but It really depends on your inner thoughts.

The beginning.

Posted · Report post

ehh i would die for pretty much anything worth dieing for cuz i simply dont care 4 my lifeif i lose ehh the world still goes on i wouldnt think twice about the situation

Posted · Report post

My family and my team.

1675ngo.gif

Posted · Report post

My country and brothers in arms. I don't care about anything else that much.

r1ajaky8.jpg

Posted · Report post

Country, Family, Loved Ones and something I truely believed in.

Posted · Report post

It's easy to claim you'd die for something when you're in a neutral and 'safe' situation. Your survival instincts will kick in as soon as you face a real life and death situation which is why even the most dangerous criminals can faint and have fatal panic attacks when they're brought to the chair despite being completely calm in jail the day before which would make most people nervous. I'll be honest and say I wouldn't die for something unless I'm assured there is a life after death, but being an atheist convinced my existance will cease when I die, I'd probably /risk/ my life for something I love to the extreme, but not if it ensures my death.

It's easy to claim you'd die for something when you're in a neutral and 'safe' situation. Your survival instincts will kick in as soon as you face a real life and death situation which is why even the most dangerous criminals can faint and have fatal panic attacks when they're brought to the chair despite being completely calm in jail the day before which would make most people nervous.

Totally Agreed. Right now id probably say I'd die for my friends and family but if the situation was true I would probably run away or not face death.

"Your mistakes, like mine, are a part of who you are now. You can't move on from that. believe me, I've made a sizable number. But...sometimes your mistakes can surprise you.

My biggest mistake, for instance, brought me here. At exactly this moment when you might need some help." -Finch

SSO2Ivx.png

Posted · Report post

my wife and kids at the end of the day really doesnt bother me ive had a good innings so yeh id lay my life on the line for them

ft11t.jpgexamay.pngwww.examay.co.uk most reliable hosting around

Posted · Report post

I'll die when it my time.. I'll notice it then. My desicions have nothing to do with that.

I don't think you understand the question lol

"Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change"
pu5ey.pngpEkJJ.jpg

Posted · Report post

yes I do undertand the question, but it won't happen. Because you can't choice for which you die. besides if it could I would just jump for each bullet whos destination was someone els.

I don't think you understand the question lol

Posted · Report post

yes I do undertand the question, but it won't happen. Because you can't choice for which you die. besides if it could I would just jump for each bullet whos destination was someone els.

He's asking what would you sacrifice your life for.

pu5ey.pngpEkJJ.jpg

Posted · Report post

He's asking what would you sacrifice your life for.

haha won't know that now, just when I have to change to do it. Thats why I said when it mine time.

Posted · Report post

haha won't know that now, just when I have to change to do it. Thats why I said when it mine time.

So if your a gun was pointed to your moms head and the guy with the gun said you wanna switch places with her you'd say "Nope its not my time bro"

pu5ey.pngpEkJJ.jpg

Posted · Report post

This
silentr0ck likes this

ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Posted · Report post

So if your a gun was pointed to your moms head and the guy with the gun said you wanna switch places with her you'd say "Nope its not my time bro"

Nope I would just try to make sure my mom doesn't get hurt. And If I die by it.. then it was my time.

Posted · Report post

Actually I think I can safely say without bullshitting you that I would die for 3 people:1. My mom 2. My brother 3. My best friendI don't have a gf but if I have I'll add her to the list. As for my dad:I hate his guts so if a gun was pointed to my dads head and the guy with the gun said: "you wanna switch places with him" I'd say: "Gimme the gun I wanna shoot that stupid cunt myself!"

2nd try to make a sig.

sig1_by_evilneverdies-d4hi4a4.jpg

Posted · Report post

Girlfriend , and friends. family long gone

joKMR.png

Posted · Report post

OP you make me sick, but I would die for my old man. Yeah my father is the only thing I would die for. He would kick my arse, but I love him.Oh and my wife and kids. But everything else.... I would actually do really terrible things for my wife and kids and enjoy it.Are you really bringing religion into this? Listen religion is a good thing but even Jesus said protect your ass or words to that effect. Only rabid muslims want to die for their god. Our god wants us to live. And kill muslims. :D