Join our NFL football pool, $5 a week and a chance to win a lot more than that! Check the topic here: CLICK HERE

Victim of Venomz's Scam? Contact me, I may be able to help you recover some funds - TuxifieD

Make a recent trade or sale? Use the feedback system to leave a review!

How to hack an online shop

202 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[hide]

you'll learn how to hack the ever-so-vulnerable VP-ASP shop and gain access to a list of any info ,

addresses and other details customers have entered.

For this hack you'll need Microsoft Office Access​ because the info details etc. are stored in .mdb files. I use Access 2007 but if you can find another program that can read .mdb files it should work fine.

Now, in to google type inurl:"shopadmin.asp" "shop administrators only" and press search.

Let me explain what that is.

inurl:"shopadmin.asp"

shopadmin.asp is the name of a certain webpage we can hack. Google can find those web pages for us with the "inurl" term.

"shop administrators only"

That is basically some of the text found on the web pages we can hack. So if the name of the web page is "shopadmin.asp" and we find the text "shop administrators only" that page is hackable.

Now Google returns with our results. Choose any of those. I've chosen "Marzo, Inc"

Now it asks for a username and password. Don't worry about this. In the address bar replace "shopadmin.asp" with "shopdbtest.asp"

It should take you to a page with some infos on it. Next to where it says "xDatabase" is the name of the database. E.g if it was "shopping", in the address bar, replace "shopdbtest.asp" with "shopping.mdb"

Download the database file and open it up with Access or your other software. Find "customers" and you'll have a list of customer details.

ALWAYS USE PROXY!!

[/hide]

PaintBrawl likes this

"He who angers you conquers you." -Elizabeth Kenny
"Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change"
pu5ey.pngpEkJJ.jpg

Posted · Report post

ty

Posted · Report post

pc shops here i come?

If you will give me a bf3 cd-key or original account with bf3 i will be your best friend 4eva !!!! 2096aop.jpg this is how valve fix bugs.

Posted · Report post

ty

Posted · Report post

OMG! O.O

1718709881.png

x 100 posts[x] x 200 posts[x] x 500 posts[] x 10 rep [x] x 50 rep [] x 1K Club[] x General VIP []

Posted · Report post

tyy

My Vouches!

Big VOUCH! Nice and quick thanks!

I just bought the 5# account.
I went first. Vouch for HateNN !!

Vouch for HateNN

Great Service and trusted.

bought one, they are as advertised

Just bought an account. Very quick and easy. Whole thing took 5 minutes

Posted · Report post

reveal thy secretz