Getting a free kindle from amazon

332 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hello everybody,here I will be explaining a simple method I developed a while ago:

[hide]

You will need:

[*]Throw-away amazon account

[*]Kindle 3G or WI-FI PID

[*]A CC(you could use a prepaid Visa or a hacked credit card)

[*]A fully functional brain

Getting started:

The first thing you have to do is register a new amazon account or get a hacked one,then you must login and follow these steps:

Go to your account:

Posted Image

Once you're there,you will then add a new address.

This address is the one the Kindle will be shipped to.It could be your own or a drop address for extra precaution.

Posted Image

After you finish writing the address,click on "Add payment information" at the bottom.

Once you are at the payment information page,you just need to fill in the required information with the one in the CC you've got and then you just save it.

*WARNING: DO NOT,UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES,USE YOU'RE OWN CC OR USE AN ACCOUNT THAT HAD YOUR REAL CC INFO PREVIOUSLY*

Registering the kindle:

Now that you have your address and CC info you will go to "Your account" again and click on "Manage my kindle",you will notice that the library will appear empty so we'll go ahead and click "Register a Kindle" at your left:

The screen will look like this:

Posted Image

You need to type in there your serial number and register it.

Social engineering part:

Ok here come's the tough part,getting Amazon to ship you a kindle...

First you will head to "Kindle Help home" which should be at the left of your screen right now,then you will click on "Contact Us" at your far right.

Once you're on the contact page,you will select the live chat,you will get to a screen where you will select the kindle you've registered.

From here you will need to make up a story about the damaged kindle.

Example:"I see white and black lines across my screen","The kindle is completely unresponsive",etc.

Once you're chatting they will take you through some troubleshooting steps,you just say nothing worked.

They will most likely tell you about replacement and they will ask you about the last 4 digits of the CC you registered,you must ask if they are going to charge you anything,if they say yes,just tell them that you can't be charged for nothing and you must stand firm to that.

If this goes as planned they will end the conversation and in a short period you will receive and email from them regarding your recent replacement and that you may need to return the damaged kindle,which you don't have.

Returning the "damaged kindle":

Yes,I know you don't have one that's why I will briefly explain you several solutions for this matter.

1.(Outside USA)

After you have received your kindle you will head on live chat again and you will explain them that you are short in money and that you cannot return the item by yourself,you will ask them to send you prepaid labels so you can ship the kindle back.

As it is already expensive for them to ship a kindle outside USA,they will most likely insist in you shipping the kindle and they refunding the cost of the shipping to your account,this is a NO GO.

You are the costumer so they cannot impose their will,you have no money and you cannot pay for the shipping.

Now if they DO send the prepaid labels,you will refer to solution 2 or 3

2.Box method

With the prepaid shipping labels they've given you,you will send an empty box and make it look like if the content was stolen(Broken bubbles plastic and duck tape spread through the box).

Once you've shipped it you will give them the tracking number of the package.

3.I don't give a fuck

You just don't ship it back and within 30 days they will try to charge the CC linked to your account,if it's a VCC the charge will be rejected resulting in Amazon getting pissed and blacklisting your kindle(If it's a 3G version,they'll most likely deactivate the 3G in it,but you can still use WI-FI.

Now if was a hacked CC,it could and it could not be charged,if it gets charged just don't give a fuck and move on,if not it'll result in what I explained above.

You're done.

Now you just need to remember not to link that kindle to your legit amazon account.

Also,persistence is the key.

[/hide]

[*]100% written by me

[*]I will NOT do this for you

[*]I will NOT give you a serial for free

rasputin and Shareinfo like this

Posted · Report post

lets see... hmmmm

Posted · Report post

Okay well. Here goes :biggrin:I tried to pay with a Vanilla Visa gift card -- it didn't work (even though Amazon clearly states pre-paid credit cards are acceptable for payment). They tried to verify the name/billing address with that of the card for shipping charges, but it didn't have a name/address to verify with -- which resulted in my account being suspended until I emailed them more information. I mentioned it was a prepaid card; they never replied. Sooo, if anyone's doing the 'gift-card credit-card' thing, make sure to buy one that allows you register name and address and what-not with it, not Vanilla Visa.Good tut though, and very well outlined.Do you think there's a problem using your real address if you pay with a VCC?Also, do you know if you can pay the initial shipping charges with an Amazon gift card?

Posted · Report post

thx

Posted · Report post

Okay well. Here goes :biggrin: I tried to pay with a Vanilla Visa gift card -- it didn't work (even though Amazon clearly states pre-paid credit cards are acceptable for payment). They tried to verify the name/billing address with that of the card for shipping charges, but it didn't have a name/address to verify with -- which resulted in my account being suspended until I emailed them more information. I mentioned it was a prepaid card; they never replied. Sooo, if anyone's doing the 'gift-card credit-card' thing, make sure to buy one that allows you register name and address and what-not with it, not Vanilla Visa. Good tut though, and very well outlined. Do you think there's a problem using your real address if you pay with a VCC? Also, do you know if you can pay the initial shipping charges with an Amazon gift card?

Tell them that you are not able to pay for shipping,they should always pay for shipping.

Posted · Report post

I'd like to take a look.

Posted · Report post

wanna see

Posted · Report post

Posted Image

congratz!

isnt it risky to put you address in this kinda situation. dont get me wrong i would love to get a kindle fire im so excited but idk

Posted · Report post

Yeah, because they are going to call the FBI because they haven't received their 'defective' kindle back on time. :] IMO, its no problem. I plan on getting another 4-5 of these tomorrow. :D

Posted · Report post

Yeah, because they are going to call the FBI because they haven't received their 'defective' kindle back on time. :] IMO, its no problem. I plan on getting another 4-5 of these tomorrow. :biggrin:

so pretty much they send the new one to you and you never send the defective one back? i always ask quesions. since your address is still on the profile wont they just send someone there or cops or idk?

Posted · Report post

niceeee

Posted · Report post

so pretty much they send the new one to you and you never send the defective one back? i always ask quesions. since your address is still on the profile wont they just send someone there or cops or idk?

No they wont send the cops. There is really nothing to worry about, and if you are to nervous about it, then dont get it. :P

Posted · Report post

k.

Posted · Report post

No they wont send the cops. There is really nothing to worry about, and if you are to nervous about it, then dont get it. :tongue:

last questions 1. where do i get a kindle wifi serial 2. so when i get my kindle should i remove my address from the account or it doesnt matter

Posted · Report post

http://www.mediafire.com/?qerfd8agartghp3^Kindle Fire ID gen.

Posted · Report post

Nice.At least more people know about getting this.

Posted · Report post

The more people know, the less effective this method is.Thanks for sharing though :)