Join our NFL football pool, $5 a week and a chance to win a lot more than that! Check the topic here: CLICK HERE

Victim of Venomz's Scam? Contact me, I may be able to help you recover some funds - TuxifieD

Make a recent trade or sale? Use the feedback system to leave a review!

End of January VIP Raffle

203 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

LET'S BLAST INTO FEBRUARY WITH SOME VIP RAFFLED GOODLINESS HUEHUEHUE

Automatically enter the raffle by responding to this thread. Responsing more than once or using multiple accounts to enter twice will either get you disqualified or banned, depending on which. Yes, VIP and staff can enter the raffle.

It's capped at 30.000, so be sure to enter quickly: :ohmy:

EDIT:

A whole 202 entries in just a couple days is impressive. Regardless, it's time to announce the winners, and the winners appear to be entry 94 and entry 21.

Congratulations Warfield and ibut!

ldRKbI5.png

L5WP15x.png

Posted · Report post

i'm in. :D

Signatures:

fybgb.jpg f0whrb.jpg mystical-1.png ^^Made by Jinzak^^ mysticalanimation3.gif ^^Thanks Adora^^ mystical2.png ^^Thanks Adora^^ mystical.png ^^Thanks Adora^^ tech2.png ^^Thanks Pheonix^^ mysticalreq1.png ^^Thanks TheJah^^

My links:

[

Link 1]

Posted · Report post

am in

[email protected]

OLD CREW & GFX MEMBER

Posted · Report post

If you give me it I shall give you candy in return.

Posted · Report post

I'm in! :D

1718709881.png

x 100 posts[x] x 200 posts[x] x 500 posts[] x 10 rep [x] x 50 rep [] x 1K Club[] x General VIP []

Posted · Report post

Im in too!

COD Montages and Clips: http://www.youtube.com/user/eberlank

Clan(OurFuRy)2.4k http://www.youtube.com/user/OurFury hybrid.png

Posted · Report post

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE I WANT VIP! :D30,000 entrants is like, a lot. haha

Posted · Report post

I'm in. Thanks :)

xlBUe.png

My Vouches:

jecOf.pngmi87A.pngw2fRf.pngoS8Gt.pngPQXlB.pngDcvoo.png

Posted · Report post

rofl 30000I think you meant 30

thank you rariTy for my awesome avatar.

ljungancarnage.png^THANKS RARITY^

pPhVt.png

Please quote me so that I can find back

Best thing anyone has ever said here, Emrys; I'm not about to say how she doesn't deserve you or all that shit. You probably will hate me for saying this. Quit being a selfish little fuck. Suicide is the most self-centered thing you could every possibly do. How bout you stop feeling sorry for yourself and think about the gravity of the situation. Your girlfriend dumped you, big fuckin deal. Plenty of guys and girls get dumped every day, but they don't go and commit suicide. They learn to move on. Whats done is done and theres no way to change it. The only thing you can do now is look forward to the future. It's just one girl. I can promise you there will be others girls you will feel like you love. And before you say it, no you didn't love her. Maybe you thought you did. A lot of people don't understand the concept of love and they believe the illusion that they love the person they are with even if they don't. Think about what could happen to your family. Right now, you're living in the moment. Start considering the future and all the things you could never be able to do if you give up now.

12-30-2011.jpg

yehh baby

scryingcorner.png

Posted · Report post

i z innnnnnnnnnnnn

zz.png

stop editing my sig faggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeets