Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[Tut]SE Phillips nut shaver(Bodygroom Pro)

66 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[hide][align=center]Item is: Bodygroom Pro

Go to http://www.philips.com/ > chose your country > support > contact > scroll down till you see "Men's Grooming/ Norelco"

Bought at a local drug store!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/align]

1)Say it is not working, explain that it was glitchy the last few uses like it would stop and you had to turn it on and off for it to run. Mention the product name as they will not know which it is.

2)Say there is no number on the shaver.

Now they may ask you to check the box, and just say cluelessly "BG2040" (Note: That is not specified, it is the model number. Not sure if it will work outside of USA, Canadia has another model number. It is easy to find this as it is not fraud, just tells them what version of the product it is!)

If they ask where you found it, say the bottom of the box.

Then say well there is something on the shaver, but it is worn off. (Act clueless and dumb, but still use proper enlgish and be polite)3) They will probably start to trouble shoot now. They may not say it at first, just go along like this. Pretty much try to sound like you used it as directed.

Charger light?: Say for the past few shaves when it was just a little glitchy, the light stayed on for a few seconds then stopped. Then say not it wont light up at all!

When charge?Say you just kept it on the charger inbetween shaves.

Power Switch? Say it is just how you got it and there is no issues with the power switch

Dropped FUCK NO! Just say "nope" If you had this for a long time, of course you would drop it! They know this too, but don't try to sound legit, just say "no" because they can say "Blah blah blah your fault fuck you go give us 60 bucks again"

Date You bought it about a year ago!!!!! Make sure you say 10-18 months, nothing more nothing less. I wouldn't give the exact date, Just say something like "hmm it was about 10-11 months ago"

4)Now, they will ask for your info. They will send a return label, and you have 20 days to return it. Box method, say you cut yourself a few times with it and are HIV positive, or use a drop house. I am personally waiting till I get the confirmed email saying it was sent before I say some shit like that.If this doesn't work: I would say "Well I really need to get it to work, a girl I have not seen in months who means the world to me is moving back to my area because her parents moved and she had to go with them a because she was 17, it was little before I bought the shaver. I want to be presentable for the date I asked her on for when she gets back :) " -If they deny that, they are total dipshits. Make sure to rephrase it, that is just a basic rundown of what you should try, if they really say no, then act sympathetic and try to explain you are seeing a girl you truly care for and already have a date planned for and say exactly 2 weeks. This way the 7-10 day shipping limit + 3 leeway days make this flawless to anyone with a heart

First SE without reading any of these tuts. I liked it, was easy. You bastards do something, because I never get the cool reps :@

[/hide]

Logan, trs and t3rasoldi3r like this

Posted · Report post

umm ok?

Posted · Report post

i has hair crack i need

Posted · Report post

I need to shave my nuts

Posted · Report post

Phillips billed me a threatened me with a lawsuit