Join our NFL football pool, $5 a week and a chance to win a lot more than that! Check the topic here: CLICK HERE

Victim of Venomz's Scam? Contact me, I may be able to help you recover some funds - TuxifieD

Make a recent trade or sale? Use the feedback system to leave a review!

Poptarts guide on how to steal small items from retail stores

110 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This is a simple guide on how to steal small items from places like walmart. A lot of this is common knowledge, and people know this already but this is for the people who wanna do it. We are going to be using Walmart as the exampleThere is a SMALL chance you maybe caught. I take no responsibility for anything you do from the tutorial. This is just for general knowledgeYou could use this to steal Knives, Xbox/Ps3 cards, and just general small items.[hide]For this guide i will be showing you how to get a Knife from walmart.Section I:Items to bring with you: Your own personal Knife. Must be wearing baggy pants and big thick socks. First off go around the store with a shopping cart, put a whole bunch of items in it like clothes, some food things, make yourself like you are a normal shopper. Next go to the knife section and find a nice knife you want. [Warning some wal marts have the knives in a display case and you may need someone to open it for you, this might be risky, but the one near me they arent in any cases they're just in giant sealed boxes].Once you pick out the knife you want put it in your cart with all the items you have, your going to head over to the bathroom. This part is the most risky part since you are not allowed to have any merchandise with you in the bathroom. You are going to leave your cart filled with items outside the bathroom door but without drawing any attention to yourself try and normally take the knife package into the bathroom with you.Next when your in the bathroom head to a bathroom stall. Once in the stall wait 3-5 minutes and make sure nobody has followed you inside. (If a worker has followed you inside and you get busted, just say you accidently took the item in with you and you are sorry and theyll probably leave you alone since you didnt tamper with anything yet. )Once you feel that nobody has followed you inside and its been a few minutes, quickly pull out your knife and start cutting the knife out of the package, once you get the knife out of the package place your new knife in your sock and pull your baggy pants over it and make sure there is no indent of a knife or anything, Wearing baggy pants and thick socks you should be fine.Then get out of the stall and quickly dispose of the ripped package in a trashcan, and throw a lot of paper towels over it just in case. Now leave the bathroom and continue to walk with your cart and go shopping like normal. This is what i suggest; after about 10 more minutes of browsing around fake a cell phone call and simply leave your cart and storm out of the store fast while on your cell phone. and BAM you got your free knife. Section IITips and the law:1. I suggest doing this at wal-mart. Walmart is very very easy on shoplifters. They'd rather just ask you to return the item and hope for you to come in as a customer next time then prosecute you. So if you get busted with only 1 item most likely they will let you free. 2. Do this at a walmart/store that isn't anywhere near your house. 3. If stopped, just act normal; dont get worried. Asset protection officers are only allowed to do a general pat-down on you and cannot search you. They will most likely feel your pockets and waste bands and they will barely touch you because they can get sued for touching you too much.3A. If they do discover the item [knife] on you simply just say its yours. They have no proof that you stole it; you could have just bought it previously (Unless they were tracking you on the cameras 100% of the time which is really unlikely). 4. Don't push your luck. Do this on small items and only do 1 item at a time. IF caught with bigger items or more then 1 item you will probably be in a lot of trouble. 5. Keep a clear mind, Just act like a normal shopper. Asset protection officers are trained to spot suspicious behavior from right when you walk into a store. Just act normal and blend in. 5A. If you are followed into the bathroom like i said before simply just say it was an accident that you brought the item with you. This is why you should wait.6. Do make sure that you continue to shop 10-20 minutes after you hide the item on you, if you just leave the cart and bolt out of the store you will 99% of the time be stopped. Assets protection agents are trained to spot that. And do the thing with the cell phone, act like you have to get out of there and leave everything behind. 7. This tutorial could work with other small items like Xbox live points/cards where you can scratch off the codes in the bathroom and take pics of the codes and throw them out.[/hide]

"Your mistakes, like mine, are a part of who you are now. You can't move on from that. believe me, I've made a sizable number. But...sometimes your mistakes can surprise you.

My biggest mistake, for instance, brought me here. At exactly this moment when you might need some help." -Finch

SSO2Ivx.png

Posted · Report post

what about.... INDIVIDUALLY PACKAGED POPTARTS.

Posted · Report post

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Posted · Report post

Easy tutorial for that > go to food isle take out a poptart and just start eating it, nobody will stop you lol
G-Eazy and Forever like this

"Your mistakes, like mine, are a part of who you are now. You can't move on from that. believe me, I've made a sizable number. But...sometimes your mistakes can surprise you.

My biggest mistake, for instance, brought me here. At exactly this moment when you might need some help." -Finch

SSO2Ivx.png

Posted · Report post

Easy tutorial for that > go to food isle take out a poptart and just start eating it, nobody will stop you lol

They really won't care? xD

Posted · Report post

They really won't care? xD

I dont think anybody would notice lol. Most people bring their own food with them when they shop, so its nothing out of the ordinary.

SSO2Ivx.png

Posted · Report post

I dont think anybody would notice lol. Most people bring their own food with them when they shop, so its nothing out of the ordinary.

Challenge Accepted :fuckyea:

Posted · Report post

Challenge Accepted :fuckyea:

Ive done it before, take a Soda out of those things at the cash register, drink it while i shop and just leave the bottle on a shelf and nobody notices nor cares lol.
alston77 likes this

SSO2Ivx.png

Posted · Report post

Ive done it before, take a Soda out of those things at the cash register, drink it while i shop and just leave the bottle on a shelf and nobody notices nor cares lol.

Fucking awesome :D

Posted · Report post

lol

VOUCHES :

Sold to Deagle, great buyer. Vouch!

Lock and archive topic please <3

:wink: Bought BF3 acc.

Vouch

Vouch for this guy,i traded with him,i go first everything was ok

Posted · Report post

show