Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What to do if they want you to send back a product on SE.

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey, I was wondering what i should do if they want me to send back the broken/not functioning product that you don't have when I do a SE.

Posted · Report post

Any ideas?

Posted · Report post

You check their policies and see if they send any kind of prepaid shipping label or box.You will request said box or shipping label and perform a box method on them.

Check it out here:

http://fkn0wned.com/forum/index.php?/topic/67032-box-tampering-guide/page__hl__tampering__fromsearch__1

And if they don't just keep asking for one;they'll obviously tell you they cannot do that so there's when you act all upset and say how disappointed you are at a company that you trusted but you find out how irresponsible when it comes to supporting their bad quality products,that you're really upset on the bad quality of their costumer service and that you should have purchased from the rival company.

Then tell them that there's no way for you to pay for shipping to them since you don't count with that money...try to make them trust you.

If you have any further options please check the Social Engineering section or PM me.

Birkesuss likes this