Join our NFL football pool, $5 a week and a chance to win a lot more than that! Check the topic here: CLICK HERE

Victim of Venomz's Scam? Contact me, I may be able to help you recover some funds - TuxifieD

Make a recent trade or sale? Use the feedback system to leave a review!

Good Bye and Good Luck Mystical

38 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Well mystical has decided that he will leave his staff position because of personal issues.We would like to thank him for his hard work on his time in crew. And wish him the best.

"Your mistakes, like mine, are a part of who you are now. You can't move on from that. believe me, I've made a sizable number. But...sometimes your mistakes can surprise you.

My biggest mistake, for instance, brought me here. At exactly this moment when you might need some help." -Finch

SSO2Ivx.png

Posted · Report post

:( you will be missed mystical! Goodluck with everything!!

new2_by_tdecks-d7r49xl.png

IVXII

Posted · Report post

oh .. take care

My Vouches:

Vouch for Dod, good trader.
GRIMO super legit dude :biggrin: !!! good sell
Legit Bought Sr3 gift off him he went first /vouch
+Vouch for this guy.
Good trade with Dodkobg Bought account, VOUCH for Dodkobg Rapid exchange. Do not scammer.

Posted · Report post

bb buddy hope u sort ur life stuff out and get back to us quickly

welshsh33p_sign_by_angelsdead-d5ptavf_zps33179dac.png

Posted · Report post

One of the best, good job and good luck :)

kudnt.png

Posted · Report post

Ok...this made me sad,and i am not kidding,good luck in life mate,wish you the best:(

qq6g2ml.png

Many thanks to Mega for the sig :wub:

My Old Sigs:

electricbattle_zpsa8f5b596.png

Panda's 1091672376th million sig for me <3 Thaaaank youuu <3

glkXa4T.png?1

Our newest staff member made this for me, many thanks, <3 electric :biggrin:

fknmickey_zps5e7c5743.png

One beautiful girl and one amazing signature created by an amazing person, ty Panda <3

Mickey_zpsd564deb3.png

This amazing piece of art is made by a little panda <3

reqmickeyabellaanderson.png

Many thanks to TheJah for this amauzing sig:D <3

oNW1I.png

<3 Panda ♥ ^^

goldentag-1.png

Love this sig made by Florikita <3.

FKNMICKEYSIG.jpg?t=1346492779

Thanks t3rasoldi3r for the sig ^^ :)

kcdjx.png

Special Thanks to Ljungan for the Sig^^

random-mickey.png

Thanks Jinzak for the Sig ^^

Epic Shouts:

uwHef1Z.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e83da200cb9e8818b08d835b50d9ce83.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7641e4ed6b17f583471189d7c58ea750.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

532d3ee35602a0b7aed7be8f977fd38d.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

705525582ff516650924168897030f4d.png?1338237357

606d98fb4698ce3e670c80a6267faeb9.png?1337117972

ad7d2ca0b25f32135e866c3615b22b3d.png?1335786163

epicshout2.png

epicshout1.png

a91829da3be80c2177f48b20b842e81d.png?1338567974

201c36691ddf51684e36ce38273d5608.png

80a6bd99adc175f4c6affcd9c8ec0e65.png?1345758556

68ef7ba2e529dbf411ff77d691911dcd.png

4cfa3c071f50f7c00b4df5af963131be.png?1346006273

82fcbaa2b6a367f923c5c1984ba140f0.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AZM5v.png------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ad60ee197d1927e3bdb018708565f6af.png?1352582750

kSAaS.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5c967abf2f6d0dcf1196052eea4600b4.png?1362256120

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bf7b92bf19d69f6d82e54fd4b4d546dc.png?1363562024

edd7d74e334e00ddf3ba520117182325.png

xBWZ0q9.jpg

iI1nxJu.jpg-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

b767fceec8ff12f56d1cbc103cf3aad3.png

a1e0fe3786897abffa301eddbdea5173.png

e13e0dab593c2f7c5c7b36099c07f716.png

6341b45b0f57baa821222c30803a7cc7.png

8fc5fdefd95d8e15ed846f6bf058afe5.png

e0cb204f6d018afa7aa6c7a40f50594b.png

7b1c61e14354ea78446cf57bdb65e67c.png

6e8faf11e9406b01912f38f7a03dc3ad.png

839000d4282bc1592b04b66fe73b93c6.png

798f22f490ab85ad3eb80a7a747daac3.png

55df5256044f6845116ccc8c18214893.png

bf5fe9219d6a5182401f01427ddc8f12.png

74bde24726628ae1504111db72340821.png

921f12a386410239b173be854b16dc35.png

610c98aac52c5b5fa90e46cbae552819.png

29e7bcc0a694f624ac581ef6c701b917.png

8370a3a019e11a8382829fb4a0ac6ea1.png

8d3b72c8471f4c493a36bb478a4d71ae.png

e41f32bfae13d626a812ed65f9979803.png

92b858729ec7ca86307fb8ab4583677e.png

5f8e749161b5952c5d198425011c2651.png

485f61e510daf54a207fcd5e042acc40.png

2ef4db1ee1d55838fe86b3e20bd175aa.png

qfs.png

MqXldxM.png

SmB53ke.png

4Iy3Jvy.png

J2niV6f.png

RQ7G8ta.png

qVjAtIl.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

42hxc8Z.png

kVGdxqT.png----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

l0fl.png

6tkzjTc.png

jmnAke3.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6ZNTpZt.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rj9zjM8.png---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XXRRIo7.png

EdbVO4q.png

1N64x2N.png

ZXrPt0t.png

v23Nndq.png

dcyYqu4.png

PRzDG.png

kPYj1eV.png

jESP82Z.png

7vB0Uts.png

bRNIqdu.png

Dem good memories.

Posted · Report post

who is mystical ?

<3 Thanks guys
Mickey likes this

Signatures:

fybgb.jpg f0whrb.jpg mystical-1.png ^^Made by Jinzak^^ mysticalanimation3.gif ^^Thanks Adora^^ mystical2.png ^^Thanks Adora^^ mystical.png ^^Thanks Adora^^ tech2.png ^^Thanks Pheonix^^ mysticalreq1.png ^^Thanks TheJah^^

My links:

[

Link 1]

Posted · Report post

Take care mate,ya did good job here as a crew I wish you the best :)

SoundCloud:

Listen,comment,like,share

Posted · Report post

Take care man. Wish you good luck with life.

thank you rariTy for my awesome avatar.

ljungancarnage.png^THANKS RARITY^

pPhVt.png

Please quote me so that I can find back

Best thing anyone has ever said here, Emrys; I'm not about to say how she doesn't deserve you or all that shit. You probably will hate me for saying this. Quit being a selfish little fuck. Suicide is the most self-centered thing you could every possibly do. How bout you stop feeling sorry for yourself and think about the gravity of the situation. Your girlfriend dumped you, big fuckin deal. Plenty of guys and girls get dumped every day, but they don't go and commit suicide. They learn to move on. Whats done is done and theres no way to change it. The only thing you can do now is look forward to the future. It's just one girl. I can promise you there will be others girls you will feel like you love. And before you say it, no you didn't love her. Maybe you thought you did. A lot of people don't understand the concept of love and they believe the illusion that they love the person they are with even if they don't. Think about what could happen to your family. Right now, you're living in the moment. Start considering the future and all the things you could never be able to do if you give up now.

12-30-2011.jpg

yehh baby

scryingcorner.png

Posted · Report post

Take care bro. If you ever need anything, feel free to message me.

Posted · Report post

Take care mystical and good luck wif ur life <3 u :derp:

3Ip3T.png

GjXvI.png

jamb.png

Posted · Report post

Thanks guys.

Signatures:

fybgb.jpg f0whrb.jpg mystical-1.png ^^Made by Jinzak^^ mysticalanimation3.gif ^^Thanks Adora^^ mystical2.png ^^Thanks Adora^^ mystical.png ^^Thanks Adora^^ tech2.png ^^Thanks Pheonix^^ mysticalreq1.png ^^Thanks TheJah^^

My links:

[

Link 1]

Posted · Report post

I love you ... :) stay up brotha

11726929.png

PROUD TO BE:

motm.png

Posted · Report post

Sad to see you go brotha, good luck with that issue you're facing.All the best,Jinzak.

sig_zpsd4f306f5.png

Posted · Report post

goood LUCK !

vouchs'

vouch for matrix sold him 1 of my accounts ! trusted !

Vouch for this nigga

vouch for this nigga.

/vouch trade went smooth and fast

Vouch for my bro.

vouch for dnbmatrix, exchange went very smoothly

Free Vouch

vouch for mah niggah

Trade went fine +vouch for him :wink:

Traded with dnbmatrix can close thread :biggrin:

Vouch for him.

AiGsNqf.jpg

« Everything you can imagine is real. »

//////////////////////////////////////////

| my email: [email protected] |

#squabforadmin'13

Posted · Report post

Goodluck you penishead ;)We love you

Posted · Report post

gl irl ;)

6WVrA86.png

le anonymous xD

IoT4Wwg.png

thanks niggel<3

ksrsV.png

Thanks to TripleD<3

trse.png

Thanks to Panda

trs_by_tdecks-d4sfaz6.png

Thanks to Color Blind

Posted · Report post

Goodbye dood, I love you<3

It's okay to say you've got a weak spot, you don't always got to be on top, better to be hated than loved for what you're not.