Join our NFL football pool, $5 a week and a chance to win a lot more than that! Check the topic here: CLICK HERE

Victim of Venomz's Scam? Contact me, I may be able to help you recover some funds - TuxifieD

Make a recent trade or sale? Use the feedback system to leave a review!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[WTS] Epic Guild Wars Account!

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey, I've played on the account since 2006.

The account has around 40+ pets (possibly more since i've been getting more every year), a lot of in-game money, high leveled characters with great gear, etc.

Here are the images: http://imageshack.us/g/163/gw002e.jpg/

Posted · Report post

Hey, I used to play on the account since 2004.

The game wasn't released until 2005 unless you was a beta tester only at the special events such as E3...so were you a beta tester at E3 in 2004?

Also, you might want to list the p[ets of which you have and as far as toon levels and great gear...th emax level is only 20 which isn't hard to get and the armor is pretty much all the same once you get to level 20, after that it is just for looks.

Posted · Report post

sorry, I meant 2005 (when it came out tot the stores).That's true but my account has a lot of pets which you can sell for lots of in-game money.

Posted · Report post

please list your toons, pets, levels, and everything else. I might be interested in it to go along with my account.

Posted · Report post

Sure, just have to manage a time to do that.

Posted · Report post

Ok, I got all the pictures.How can i show them to you?

Posted · Report post

Post them here. I assume you know how to use BBCode?Also, if you don't mind, post a picture of your HoM calculator. That will be a good way to attract potential buyers as they may be interested in how your account will carry over to GW2

Posted · Report post

Post them here. I assume you know how to use BBCode?Also, if you don't mind, post a picture of your HoM calculator. That will be a good way to attract potential buyers as they may be interested in how your account will carry over to GW2

Posted · Report post

Hall of Monuments.hom.guildwars2.com

Posted · Report post

If there is anything else you want to see, just let me know so I can post it.