Join our NFL football pool, $5 a week and a chance to win a lot more than that! Check the topic here: CLICK HERE

Victim of Venomz's Scam? Contact me, I may be able to help you recover some funds - TuxifieD

Make a recent trade or sale? Use the feedback system to leave a review!

[TuT] SE glass bongs/waterpipes/stuff like that

105 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Not mine.[hide]1. First, find the bong you want on Bongs, waterpipes, glass pipes, smoking accessories, ROOR Bongs, EHLE Bongs - Grasscity.com (Make sure it's glass!)The bong I'll use for this demo is 404 Not Found - Grasscity.com2. Study the bong and find it's size and any noticeable marks on it.The example is 13cm tall, and there's a green and gold leaf on it.4. Make the broken bong.Because this bong is glass, we're going to say it came shattered in the box. So, grab a pane of glass or a glass cup. Make sure it looks like the right amount of broken glass the bong would make. FIRST, you should make it look like the bong. So for mine, I painted a green leaf on the cup, then I shattered it.Picture Examplehttp://i.imgur.com/7b1Qa.jpg5. Contact the grasscity support email [email protected], make sure you describe the exact bong.I emailed them with the following:Dear Grass City,I'd like to say that I love your bongs, and already own a few. This past christmas/birthday, my uncle bought me one and had it shipped to me. However, when it arrived, the bong was completely shattered and just bits of glass were everywhere. This is very dissappointing and I'd like to know if I could get a replacement or compensation.Link to bong here-Sincerely,Your Fake NameAnalysis: I started the email by complimenting their company, setting the mood of the email and support agent positive. I explained how I use their products, and am satisfied, however their most recent product I received was defective. This showed them that I'm a loyal customer, and have come back already for more business. This will make them want to help me more. I then kindly asked for a replacement, not demanded it. Lastly, I linked to the specific bong.6. They will email you back saying how sorry they are for your issue and they want to help you. They ask for an order number and/or a picture of the bong.Answer: Here, you say how your uncle serves for the war or whatever, so you have no way of obtaining an order number/receipt. You then give them a picture of the glass you shattered in step 4, with a notecard of your name next to it.7. After a bit more going back and forth, they'll ask for your name, address, and zip code to send your replacement.Give them the information, and make sure you thank them a lot! Make them feel good that they're helping you out and not like they just got scammed.[/hide]

Posted · Report post

ty. Might be interesting to make some chemistry experiments at home.

Posted · Report post

Not mine.

YUS About timw I was about to post my own (: