Adora's Easter Egg Hunt

332 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Happy Easter!

Heres a little comp for you. I have hidden eggs all over the site, and will be adding more throughout the day. There are two types of eggs, regular, and Golden eggs. If you find a golden egg you automatically win a prize. The person to find the most eggs over all wins the grand prize!

Prizes are as follows, and are first come first serve

1-GMOD / CSS

2-TF2 / GMOD

3-Orange Box

4-CSS / DODS

5- CSS

6-Minecraft

7-Minecraft

8-minecraft

9-Minecraft

10-Minecraft

11-* mw2 * just cause 2 * metro 2033 *

12-* Counter strike * Counter strike condition zero * Counter strike condition zero deleted scenes * day of defeat * deathmatch classic * half-life 2 deatmatch *

* * half-life 2 lost coast * portal first slice * ricochet *

13-* call of duty world at war *

14-* Battlefield bad company 2 * Battlefield bad company 2 digital deluxe edition *

15-* BF3 * BFBC 2 digital deluxe * burnout paradise the ultimate box * madd effect 3 demo * need for speed swift * medal of honor *

and the Grand Prize winner gets.....

Lifetime VIP

a Rapidshare acct (good for 2 months but maybe more)

and

* Black Ops * mw2 * counter strike * counter strike condition zero * counter strike condition zero deleted scenes * crysis warhead * crysis wars *

* day of defeat * deathmatch classic * FEAR 2 project origin * half-life 2 * half-life 2 deathmatch * half-life 2 episode one * half-life 2 episode two *

* half-life 2 lost coast * left 4 dead 2 * portal * ricochet * team fortress 2 * team fortress 2 beta * unreal tournament 3 black edition *

so when you find an egg...

Post in this thread the name of the thread you found it in, and the link

make a new post for each egg you find.

I will verify the golden eggs as soon as I can. Please post which prize # you want along with it.

please be patient this is a lot to go through for me.

at the end of the comp I will let you all know that it is closed, and count everything up and the Grand Prize winner will be named.

eggs look like this

Posted Image

Posted Image

Happy Hunting

The leaders are as follows

iFeaR-7

Deagle-53 (5 golden eggs congrats)

DoruNebunu-33 (2 golden eggs congrats

Kubenos14-9

Waqas409-1

ultiamalpker-1

monster-1

adri9102-1

remember you only get instant prizes for golden eggs, and once an egg is claimed by someone its claimed. You can not re-post and claim the same egg. It is the same as if you were to pick it up off the ground and put it into your basket.

All claimed eggs have been removed from threads. New eggs added. Keep looking!

Posted · Report post

your avatar + this post! tf2 + gmod please :D

Posted · Report post

deviantarthttp://fkn0wned.com/forum/index.php?/topic/27-deviantart/

Posted · Report post

http://fkn0wned.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8022-top-15-securityhacking-tools-utilities/Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities

Posted · Report post

Rules for this sectionhttp://fkn0wned.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1006-rules-for-this-section/