Join our NFL football pool, $5 a week and a chance to win a lot more than that! Check the topic here: CLICK HERE

Victim of Venomz's Scam? Contact me, I may be able to help you recover some funds - TuxifieD

Make a recent trade or sale? Use the feedback system to leave a review!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I laughed for literally an hour

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hmm, I didn't even smile.Odd, maybe because I don't know the program.

Posted · Report post

Hmm, I didn't even smile. Odd, maybe because I don't know the program.

This.

n0BWK.gif

0hC3D.png

Posted · Report post

This.

Make that 2 ;)

Posted · Report post

WHAT A PUSSY COMING OUT OF THE CLOSETSEE WHAT I DID THERE?

thank you rariTy for my awesome avatar.

ljungancarnage.png^THANKS RARITY^

pPhVt.png

Please quote me so that I can find back

Best thing anyone has ever said here, Emrys; I'm not about to say how she doesn't deserve you or all that shit. You probably will hate me for saying this. Quit being a selfish little fuck. Suicide is the most self-centered thing you could every possibly do. How bout you stop feeling sorry for yourself and think about the gravity of the situation. Your girlfriend dumped you, big fuckin deal. Plenty of guys and girls get dumped every day, but they don't go and commit suicide. They learn to move on. Whats done is done and theres no way to change it. The only thing you can do now is look forward to the future. It's just one girl. I can promise you there will be others girls you will feel like you love. And before you say it, no you didn't love her. Maybe you thought you did. A lot of people don't understand the concept of love and they believe the illusion that they love the person they are with even if they don't. Think about what could happen to your family. Right now, you're living in the moment. Start considering the future and all the things you could never be able to do if you give up now.

12-30-2011.jpg

yehh baby

scryingcorner.png