Join our NFL football pool, $5 a week and a chance to win a lot more than that! Check the topic here: CLICK HERE

Victim of Venomz's Scam? Contact me, I may be able to help you recover some funds - TuxifieD

Make a recent trade or sale? Use the feedback system to leave a review!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SE help.. Again.

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Ok, after I succesfully se'd altec speakers, I'm trying to SE monster drink. It seems from their respond they discovered SE way and now asking shit.

Got email from them :

Thank you for taking the time to contact our company directly regarding this unfortunate incident. We are very sorry and wish to extend our apologies.

Your comments are very important to us and they have been forwarded for further review to our Quality Control Department. We use such comments to fine tune and extensive Quality Control Program which helps assure excellence with all Monster Energy Products. In order to further investigate into this matter we will need you to provide the following information.

1. Tell us which Monster Energy product is in question. (Monster, Lo-Carb, Ripper, Etc.)

2. When was product purchased?

3. Where was product purchased?

4. When did incident occur?

5. Provide BBE and production code located underneath the can.

6. Provide details of the complaint.

7. How many cans were defective?

8. We will need you to provide your proof of purchase receipt. It can be emailed to [email protected] .

Numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7 are ok, but what about BBE and production code? What BBE means? Is it good idea to just copy it from cans from local store? Also will amaon fake receipt work as PoP? Thanks in advance :)

0UzzXSx.png

Posted · Report post

Tell them you already threw away your cans, they want the code on the cans (or go to the store and get a code)

Make it hard for them to find you and impossible for them to prove they've found you. -Scott Berinato

Posted · Report post

I already did that , if you say that you threw them away it won't work since they need a proof of purchase

zz.png

stop editing my sig faggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeets

Posted · Report post

Edit: you can actually say you threw them away , all you need is a proof of purchase , you could try with amazon

zz.png

Posted · Report post

Ok, after I succesfully se'd altec speakers, I'm trying to SE monster drink. It seems from their respond they discovered SE way and now asking shit.

Got email from them :

Thank you for taking the time to contact our company directly regarding this unfortunate incident. We are very sorry and wish to extend our apologies.

Your comments are very important to us and they have been forwarded for further review to our Quality Control Department. We use such comments to fine tune and extensive Quality Control Program which helps assure excellence with all Monster Energy Products. In order to further investigate into this matter we will need you to provide the following information.

1. Tell us which Monster Energy product is in question. (Monster, Lo-Carb, Ripper, Etc.)

8. We will need you to provide your proof of purchase receipt. It can be emailed to [email protected] .

Numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7 are ok, but what about BBE and production code? What BBE means? Is it good idea to just copy it from cans from local store? Also will amaon fake receipt work as PoP? Thanks in advance :)

POP: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_MBBH04o6kH3Vcr4rPOrWr_hjprYZVTaRsWu5WLYQR4sexbqnQX_5l4Mx

Make it hard for them to find you and impossible for them to prove they've found you. -Scott Berinato

Posted · Report post

Don't use Amazon. I tried for 24 pack and received the following:

Again, I apologize for the unfortunate experience you have encountered. We do appreciate the time you have to taken to send us this information. However, we are not responsible for purchases from Amazon. Please contact the seller directly for refund or replacement. In appreciation of your time I will be sending complimentary Monster Energy swag. Please allow at least 4-6 weeks for delivery.

Thank you,

Monster Beverage Company

Posted · Report post

Got email from them :

Problem solved ?

zz.png

Posted · Report post

could i use it as it is or photoshop a bit?

you can use it right away, there aint any date or location on it

Posted · Report post

you can use it right away, there aint any date or location on it

but my legend says i bought 24x pack, is it ok? :D

0UzzXSx.png

Posted · Report post

but my legend says i bought 24x pack, is it ok? :biggrin:

than you gotta edit it yes

Posted · Report post

Edit it correctly including the total price and tax, who knows if they might check that also to see if it is fake or not.Just a thought.It would around 72 dollars and around a dollar for tax.

Posted · Report post

but my legend says i bought 24x pack, is it ok? :biggrin:

Don't you use euro and not dollars ?

zz.png

Posted · Report post

could i use it as it is or photoshop a bit?

any news from your engineering ?

zz.png