Join our NFL football pool, $5 a week and a chance to win a lot more than that! Check the topic here: CLICK HERE

Victim of Venomz's Scam? Contact me, I may be able to help you recover some funds - TuxifieD

Make a recent trade or sale? Use the feedback system to leave a review!

Child Abuse.

13 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Watch this - WARNING GRAPHIC DISPLAY OF CHILD ABUSE DO NOT WATCH IF THIS COULD DISTURB YOU! - Who? <3 (read the comments first and judge if you want to see it) http://video.ak.fbcd...463fca337ccdb03 What are your guys' opinions? Honestly, this video makes me sick of some of the people in the world, its disgusting.

RyuLb.gifSteam - Jb3709 / Jawshhhh / Doodtomeylan Skype - Joshb3709 Youtube - Joshb3709 GT - Jooossshhhhhh

Posted · Report post

I calmly watched it until the end, I have no idea how, but I did. The amount of anger I have in me right now is unreal... By the end of the video I don't know if she wanted the baby to stop crying, or kept hitting it for it to keep crying.Anyway, how mentally fucked up does one have to be to hit a baby that way? I have a massive urge to beat the living shit out of her.

6WVrA86.png

le anonymous xD

IoT4Wwg.png

thanks niggel<3

ksrsV.png

Thanks to TripleD<3

trse.png

Thanks to Panda

trs_by_tdecks-d4sfaz6.png

Thanks to Color Blind

Posted · Report post

Anyone has a gun and an address. I wanna go hunt some bitches.

Posted · Report post

Blahhhhhhhhh Thats so depressingly sad. How does someone sit and film that? I dont understaaaaaaaand

Posted · Report post

Alright so... alright... Fuck this shit.I mean come on, you have to be psycho to even have the slightest thought of thinking it as a SOLUTION to whatever this child has done. I mean the kid is so young it cannot be its intentions to do whatever caused the punishment. Its a kid for crying out loud, what possible thing could ever be needed to punish for, on a child this young? I dont fucking get it? It doesn't... I don't get a fuck of it.And most importantly, we have someone filming it, and we have brothers and sisters. Of course I do not know them, but my guess is that they're related in some sort. But why doesn't any of them step the fuck in? The camera woman says some gibberish but the thought of fucking stopping this unneeded shit doesn't fucking come to her stupid ass mind. And the brothers and sister or whoever it was in the topleft, fucking step up for your family. You can't be serious that this is just an internalized norm that everyone is okay with.I'm so against this, and as trs said, I also just watched this calmly but emotions spread in my body and my fists start to tingle. This is an outrage, and this lunatic of a woman should definetly be found. I mean some of these hits could be dangerous for the kids body as the bones etc. are still very new and very much in development, and fucking all of the hits hurt as you can hear................... *deep sigh*

AngelsDead likes this

Posted · Report post

nope tried to watch it, can't handel it.Makes me feel really really sad.. I just want to take that baby from the video and hold it in my arms and idk, tell it it will be allright and cuddle it. >.<that's woman is really stupid. I really feel sorry for the child

Posted · Report post

Oh fucking Jesus. Why did I watch that?People like that should die.Horribly.I'd tear their throats out and shove it up their asses.

Veni Vidi Vici.

I came. I saw. I conquered.

nU61M.jpg

vip.png

Posted · Report post

all my fucking rage.Fucking scum of the earth.

Posted · Report post

I already saw this, so i wasn't surprised.I find this very disturbing, she needs to go to jail.

XIN42UL.gifpomi-o.gif  

Posted · Report post

video down

Make it hard for them to find you and impossible for them to prove they've found you. -Scott Berinato