Join our NFL football pool, $5 a week and a chance to win a lot more than that! Check the topic here: CLICK HERE

Victim of Venomz's Scam? Contact me, I may be able to help you recover some funds - TuxifieD

Make a recent trade or sale? Use the feedback system to leave a review!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Need theme for research.

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I dunno if this shit is in other countries too, but here, in Latvia, every high-school student should make a research / scientific work to get a good grade. I have chosen IT technologies as a path and now I need a theme to make a research. I'm insterested in IT technologies, computer design and network administration. As a result I need to get some kind of "product" to present and paper with work flow. What can you suggest me? Thanks in advance!

0UzzXSx.png

Posted · Report post

social engineering would have been a nice theme since it's related to web communication but I dunno if it belongs to your theme

zz.png

stop editing my sig faggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeets

Posted · Report post

social engineering would have been a nice theme since it's related to web communication but I dunno if it belongs to your theme

lol, haven't eve thought about it :D Another suggestions?

0UzzXSx.png

Posted · Report post

bump, bump, bump! still need good theme :)

0UzzXSx.png

Posted · Report post

bump, bump, bump! still need good theme :)

Any news ? Please update your topic when requesting support so we can focus on the ones that still need help .

zz.png

Posted · Report post

Good idea, by the way. Hmm, maybe something about OS's. What do you mean by this "computer design"? Do you know any programming or website language? I don't know, tell me more info.

"Ability is nothing without opportunity."

Napoléon Bonaparte

Posted · Report post

Since you don't bother updating your thread , I'll close it , PM me if you want it reopened

zz.png