Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[LEAK] Get "10 Motives" E-Cigarettes

74 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[hide]Ok. This is a method confirmed on how to get 4 free 10 Motives Disposable E-Cigarettes. Make a e-mail to [email protected] and write a email telling them that you often buy their cigarettes and have been a happy customer, until lately, when you purchased one of their disposable e-cigarettes from a Tesco (They just got a faulty batch from them). Tell them the tip doesn't light up blue and it doesn't work. Also, say that it's becoming more expensive even then regular cigarettes. Tell them that you were gonna buy their rechargeable e-cigarette from their website, but now you are questioning the reliability of their products.You should soon get a email back from them, asking for your adress. Give them your real one. They will also ask for what color the packaging was. I told them it was green, but I don't know if it matters. They will also ask for a number on the packaging if you still have the packaging and it was green, but just tell them you threw it away. You don't have at all to provide any other information, so it's pretty easy. Example: aqCQo.png?1[/hide]

killermax1 likes this

Posted · Report post

wow, elite content silent, like always

Posted · Report post

DOES THIS WORK OUTSIDE OF THE US? MORE PRECISELY DOES THIS WORK IN THE LAND OF VIKINGS - SWEDEN?

Posted · Report post

haha nice, they said they were gonna send me TWO of them. aw yeah

Posted · Report post

ty

Posted · Report post

SE is fun

Posted · Report post

tyEDIT: It worked with me they are going to send me 2 replacement e-cigarettes