Anyone travelling this summer?

23 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Alright so, the holidays are just around the cornor for most people. Students got finals soon to be over and then everyone is happy.So my question is if you guys are visiting other countries this year? If so, which ones?I'll probably hit Barcelona this year, late July, with some friends. Never been there but I think it'll be great.

Posted · Report post

I'm thinking of going somethere in middle europe in july may be, but still have no enough money :D Most likely I'l spend all the summer in local skatepark and with friends on the beach

Posted · Report post

Alright so, the holidays are just around the cornor for most people. Students got finals soon to be over and then everyone is happy. So my question is if you guys are visiting other countries this year? If so, which ones? I'll probably hit Barcelona this year, late July, with some friends. Never been there but I think it'll be great.

Barcelona , I heard they speak Spanish there , fcking awful language :teehee: During the first two weeks , I'll go to Corsica for trekking , hiking , biking and of course the beach ! Then I should go to Hossegor , it's a famous french place for surfing .

Posted · Report post

Just to my dads house in a different state, mostly just gonna swim, smoke, party, and hang with friends.

Posted · Report post

I'll probably visit Montenegro like I do every summer and possibly Croatia and Bosnia, all neighbouring countries but yeah, it's a vacation :)

Posted · Report post

Barcelona , I heard they speak Spanish there , fcking awful language :teehee: During the first two weeks , I'll go to Corsica for trekking , hiking , biking and of course the beach ! Then I should go to Hossegor , it's a famous french place for surfing .

Even if you know Spanish you'll have a hard time uderstanding them :P Fucking dialects man :( Edit for ontopic: Almost 100% sure I won't go abroad, prolly just go on vacation to a friends house in the middle of nowhere.

Posted · Report post

I work so I dont get summer vacationbut i do plan on taking some trips mostly staying in canada because its so awesome, im going to go see dian

Posted · Report post

Gonna visit Asia to see hows my dad doing. and give him some money.

Posted · Report post

i have always wanted to travel to ireland, i just think the landscape is beautiful. But sadly I'm not going there this summer :P I'm going on a cruise

Posted · Report post

staying in holland, maybe meeting BONxFIRE is everything goes right

Posted · Report post

Alright so, the holidays are just around the cornor for most people. Students got finals soon to be over and then everyone is happy. So my question is if you guys are visiting other countries this year? If so, which ones? I'll probably hit Barcelona this year, late July, with some friends. Never been there but I think it'll be great.

I was in Barcelona 3 weeks ago, it was great in that luxury suit. :D Awesome balcony with great view, too bad it's so ridiculously hot otherwise it would've been perfect.

i have always wanted to travel to ireland, i just think the landscape is beautiful. But sadly I'm not going there this summer :tongue: I'm going on a cruise

Ireland is actually where I'm going soon. :)

Posted · Report post

Might be going to either the Balaeric islands or Greece for a lads holiday.and btw anyone is welcome to stay at my house in Ireland, ohh Northern Ireland that is. :teehee:

Posted · Report post

I was going too! I was going to go on a cruise with my sister but I got a stupid job instead. boooo

Posted · Report post

I was going too! I was going to go on a cruise with my sister but I got a stupid job instead. boooo

Didn't you put an application up yourself? Like you wanted it?

Posted · Report post

Didn't you put an application up yourself? Like you wanted it?

yeah I applied for the job. I just thought it was smarter than spending what little i had on a cruise and living off loans next semester lol

Posted · Report post

yeah I applied for the job. I just thought it was smarter than spending what little i had on a cruise and living off loans next semester lol

Well money doesn't grow on trees, you got that right.

Posted · Report post

I'll be traveling between 2 city's in the dutch.But Im not going to any foreign countries(sadly).Maybe meeting bonxfire (:

Posted · Report post

staying in canada because its so awesome

0/10

Planning a roadtrip to Greece, however that works. Last time we attempted a roadtrip that far we just said fuck it on the 3rd day and never got further than Croatia.

Posted · Report post

never got further than Croatia.

you fag, you should've come to Serbia :(

Posted · Report post

I'll probably be going to Denver,CO (USA) and maybe a road trip to other state but is unlikely, though nothing is sure.

Posted · Report post

Planning a roadtrip to Greece, however that works. Last time we attempted a roadtrip that far we just said fuck it on the 3rd day and never got further than Croatia.

I'm going to meet up with f0wh this summer.

Posted Image

also going to London for a week or something.

Rest of the summer will be spent on sea and by the coast.

Posted · Report post

I'm going to meet up with f0wh this summer.

Posted Image

also going to London for a week or something.

Rest of the summer will be spent on sea and by the coast.

You gonna fly straight over me you little shit?

Posted · Report post

You gonna fly straight over me you little shit?

I'll fly over yo head and I'll drop a poopoo so you get some carbs bro, you need it