Join our NFL football pool, $5 a week and a chance to win a lot more than that! Check the topic here: CLICK HERE

Victim of Venomz's Scam? Contact me, I may be able to help you recover some funds - TuxifieD

Make a recent trade or sale? Use the feedback system to leave a review!

A request for help.

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Well guys, I seriously hoped that I didn't have to post here, but I'm afraid I'm running out of options. I ask you to read http://aurorabolt.tu...8796/fundraiser to know what's going on with my life and to know a bit about my past... You're not obligated to help, so please don't feel bad if you can't donate, I just want to thank Spitfire for all the help he did and I'll never forget it... Hopefully someday I'll meet ya irl bro... Thanks for even opening this thread, zGrav.

Posted (edited) · Report post

cant delete posts...although when i get some money ill send you a bit ...

Edited by Xownage

Xowanges ACC Shop [

Click me]

Posted · Report post

oh my god...thats so sad.....i would help you guys, but i aint got a paypal....

la_noire_signature_revisted_by_podsaurus-d4svu63.png

Lol, one day im gonna get pulled up by one of the guys that done these. God help me. 76561198044280956.png  This is my old signature. View if you like, but trust me, this is that of a whiny teenager so proceed with caution.

http://images.wikia.com/fallout/images/6/6a/NVFistoProgrammedForYourPleasure.ogg

JQNTjdl.pngXQlu3dA.jpgDONE BY THIS BABY: Sindustry XKCCU.png

When I seen this in my serious discussion thread, this made me happy, thank you Angelsdead :)Main Signature

http://a.tumbIr.com/...2q1r5dxz2o1.mp3 yes, brony like, problem? if so please visit my give a f**k page: http://isitfriday.org VOUCHES.

vouch for this nigger.

Vouch for this guy, went first, everything went smooth! +REP

I vouch for this nigga he's legit! No problems with trade at all!

VOUCH! Legit guy traded me an acc for a key and went first!

vouch for this dude quick trade :wink: <3

vouch for this man, smooth and easy trader +rep :)

This dude is fucking gay as f**k but I vouch him <3

SIGS.

THIS WAS DONE BY A PERSON BY THE NAME OF デイブ Why yes, i did copy and paste because I CANT TYPE IT. Anyway, thanks man! 35i2ix4.jpg35.png This masterpiece was totally not done by me, it was done by this laddie Fatal Why thank you chappie, heres a free mention! :biggrin:27yubdc.jpg BY JINZAK, THANKS BRO Tzd8Y.png THIS WAS DONE BY PANDAARTS! or as i know him, DJPanda, THANKS MAN :biggrin:hP4fc.png Now, dat is hot

RANDOM SHIET

561dae78b70501e3964775e878a9ef39.png?13443645970aa9429c957bb05fe3c04e5f647e167f.png4fe4510b0d100e3aa49425d5aa555513.png?1344370669d3dc80f8ef6386df40dfc4d4cf41cfa6.png?1344955737Nk9tv.pngkvs5I.pngZ4ZTO.pngjmT83.png138qm.png You guys gotta love yKIGD.png

Who wants to help me achieve this: [VIP]dazza821

Posted · Report post

I have donated you $3 , once I get more I'll donate you $10 , <3 zGrav if you need anything I'm here to help you <3

Thanks bro, really fucking appreciate your help! <3 . I still have hope bro... I mean, I fucking grew up here if I do lose it at least let me move somewhere new... And seriously, don't waste money like that, I hate that :/

Posted · Report post

Thanks bro, really fucking appreciate your help! <3 . I still have hope bro... I mean, I fucking grew up here if I do lose it at least let me move somewhere new... And seriously, don't waste money like that, I hate that :/

sorry, but good luck with your life bro <3 I love you :)

Got any spare cases you don't want? Be nice and donate it to me :)

http://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=33027160

nBYkBEk.png

Posted · Report post

Wish you the best of luck with all this, don't want to say I'm going to donate for sure but there's a good chance. Selling a lot of things on eBay and might get a job soon so maybe I can help out then. For now just know fkn all loves ya and you'll get through it bud

Art Portfolio: 

oniwMv0.png

pddxEZg.png

Posted · Report post

All I had in paypal was $0.40, sent that.And whenever Spitfire sees this, the money I lent you just redirect it to him ;)GL bro.

6WVrA86.png

le anonymous xD

IoT4Wwg.png

thanks niggel<3

ksrsV.png

Thanks to TripleD<3

trse.png

Thanks to Panda

trs_by_tdecks-d4sfaz6.png

Thanks to Color Blind

Posted · Report post

I can only be here for moral support since I'm pretty much in debt myself, also from previous actions from my family so I understand where you're coming from.Just keep yourself close to your mom and your stepdad.Keep your head up mate, you'll get through it, I'm sure.

Posted · Report post

Sent 5$,hope it helps, Good Luck Bro!!

qq6g2ml.png

Many thanks to Mega for the sig :wub:

My Old Sigs:

electricbattle_zpsa8f5b596.png

Panda's 1091672376th million sig for me <3 Thaaaank youuu <3

glkXa4T.png?1

Our newest staff member made this for me, many thanks, <3 electric :biggrin:

fknmickey_zps5e7c5743.png

One beautiful girl and one amazing signature created by an amazing person, ty Panda <3

Mickey_zpsd564deb3.png

This amazing piece of art is made by a little panda <3

reqmickeyabellaanderson.png

Many thanks to TheJah for this amauzing sig:D <3

oNW1I.png

<3 Panda ♥ ^^

goldentag-1.png

Love this sig made by Florikita <3.

FKNMICKEYSIG.jpg?t=1346492779

Thanks t3rasoldi3r for the sig ^^ :)

kcdjx.png

Special Thanks to Ljungan for the Sig^^

random-mickey.png

Thanks Jinzak for the Sig ^^

Epic Shouts:

uwHef1Z.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e83da200cb9e8818b08d835b50d9ce83.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7641e4ed6b17f583471189d7c58ea750.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

532d3ee35602a0b7aed7be8f977fd38d.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

705525582ff516650924168897030f4d.png?1338237357

606d98fb4698ce3e670c80a6267faeb9.png?1337117972

ad7d2ca0b25f32135e866c3615b22b3d.png?1335786163

epicshout2.png

epicshout1.png

a91829da3be80c2177f48b20b842e81d.png?1338567974

201c36691ddf51684e36ce38273d5608.png

80a6bd99adc175f4c6affcd9c8ec0e65.png?1345758556

68ef7ba2e529dbf411ff77d691911dcd.png

4cfa3c071f50f7c00b4df5af963131be.png?1346006273

82fcbaa2b6a367f923c5c1984ba140f0.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AZM5v.png------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ad60ee197d1927e3bdb018708565f6af.png?1352582750

kSAaS.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5c967abf2f6d0dcf1196052eea4600b4.png?1362256120

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bf7b92bf19d69f6d82e54fd4b4d546dc.png?1363562024

edd7d74e334e00ddf3ba520117182325.png

xBWZ0q9.jpg

iI1nxJu.jpg-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

b767fceec8ff12f56d1cbc103cf3aad3.png

a1e0fe3786897abffa301eddbdea5173.png

e13e0dab593c2f7c5c7b36099c07f716.png

6341b45b0f57baa821222c30803a7cc7.png

8fc5fdefd95d8e15ed846f6bf058afe5.png

e0cb204f6d018afa7aa6c7a40f50594b.png

7b1c61e14354ea78446cf57bdb65e67c.png

6e8faf11e9406b01912f38f7a03dc3ad.png

839000d4282bc1592b04b66fe73b93c6.png

798f22f490ab85ad3eb80a7a747daac3.png

55df5256044f6845116ccc8c18214893.png

bf5fe9219d6a5182401f01427ddc8f12.png

74bde24726628ae1504111db72340821.png

921f12a386410239b173be854b16dc35.png

610c98aac52c5b5fa90e46cbae552819.png

29e7bcc0a694f624ac581ef6c701b917.png

8370a3a019e11a8382829fb4a0ac6ea1.png

8d3b72c8471f4c493a36bb478a4d71ae.png

e41f32bfae13d626a812ed65f9979803.png

92b858729ec7ca86307fb8ab4583677e.png

5f8e749161b5952c5d198425011c2651.png

485f61e510daf54a207fcd5e042acc40.png

2ef4db1ee1d55838fe86b3e20bd175aa.png

qfs.png

MqXldxM.png

SmB53ke.png

4Iy3Jvy.png

J2niV6f.png

RQ7G8ta.png

qVjAtIl.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

42hxc8Z.png

kVGdxqT.png----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

l0fl.png

6tkzjTc.png

jmnAke3.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6ZNTpZt.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rj9zjM8.png---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XXRRIo7.png

EdbVO4q.png

1N64x2N.png

ZXrPt0t.png

v23Nndq.png

dcyYqu4.png

PRzDG.png

kPYj1eV.png

jESP82Z.png

7vB0Uts.png

bRNIqdu.png

Dem good memories.

Posted · Report post

Donating on my next paycheque. Good luck with everything.

Posted · Report post

Day I get paid i'll definitely donate, good luck bro.

RyuLb.gifSteam - Jb3709 / Jawshhhh / Doodtomeylan Skype - Joshb3709 Youtube - Joshb3709 GT - Jooossshhhhhh

Posted · Report post

just donated $4, will definitely donate more once i get some more money. good luck bro :)

MqegV.png

Posted · Report post

You guys are awesome.Page updated - https://dl.dropbox.com/u/58372137/Stuff/don.html

Posted · Report post

just donated $4, will definitely donate more once i get some more money. good luck bro :)

Thank you bro, really appreciate your support <3 .

You guys are awesome. Page updated - https://dl.dropbox.c.../Stuff/don.html

I [sarcasm]hate[/sarcasm] you and you know it .

Posted · Report post

Just donated a few bucks because I still haven't got much money but I can hope it helps even a little bit :D donate more when I actually get paid

Art Portfolio: 

oniwMv0.png

pddxEZg.png

Posted · Report post

Well, this hasn't been updated in a bit. Court session was today. I have until 30th October to sell this house or it's going up for auction. Either way, I'll have to move out ... Looks like it's game over. It's not possible to raise all the money required, all the people that donated, I give you my honest thanks.