Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I cant seem to find a topic D:

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

a little while ago I found a topic where they had a fake youtube layout and you upload it to awebsite along wif youri nfected file and when they went on it would look like youtube but say u need to update ur flash or java or something and they would update it and boom virus in there face.I cant find this anymore its somewhere on this forums i tried searching for it if someone finds it ill love you long time :D.

Posted · Report post

Moved to support, this is a question ;)What you are looking for is a "java drive by" have a look for that ;)

Posted · Report post

a little while ago I found a topic where they had a fake youtube layout and you upload it to awebsite along wif youri nfected file and when they went on it would look like youtube but say u need to update ur flash or java or something and they would update it and boom virus in there face. I cant find this anymore its somewhere on this forums i tried searching for it if someone finds it ill love you long time :biggrin:.

It's posted in vip you kind sir http://fkn0wned.com/forum/index.php?/topic/62330-%E2%98%86%E2%98%86%E2%98%86%E2%98%86-fake-youtube-spreading-spread-your-virus-easily-%E2%98%86%E2%98%86%E2%98%86%E2%98%86/