Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Combines Kindle Method

71 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Credits given to Combine on another forum

[hide]Combine's Kindle Fire Method Since I've been getting numerous amounts of requests on how to SE a Kindle fire and how I do it, I've decided to throw together a guide/method of my experiences of SEing Kindle Fires and how they have been successful with me. This method is written entirely by me, no copying and pasting shit, and all that stuff, all me. This is for SEing 1 Kindle Fire, I've never done in bulk but this method should work as well. Also, I know there's a lot of methods already on how to do it but I decided to share my own type of method which is basically a "How-To" guide for beginners on how to do it, this isn't a top secret method or anything amazing but as I mentioned before, a basic How-To guide. This is what I do if I want to SE a Kindle Fire.

Okay, let's get started.

What you'll need to SE a Kindle Fire

1. A Kindle Fire Serial Number (Unregistered)

2. Throw away Amazon Account (You can request for it to be deleted once you SE the Kindle Fire so you won't have to worry about it)

3. A VCC or vanilla visa prepaid gift card with at least $1 on it.

4. Skype (to call Amazon Kindle Support, also for better protection)

5. VPN when creating the Amazon account (if you want to feel safer)

6. Little SE experience

*Everything you need for this SE (serial, Amazon number, etc) down below, except the VCC and vanilla visa, you'll need to get that yourself*

You also won't be needing a drop if this is your first time, if you want to do bulk then you HAVE to use a drop.

Step 1. Ok, so what you want to do first is make the amazon throw away account. Simple process, once you do that, you will go to "Account" and link a credit card on the account. You can use your real name and address for this, obviously your real address so they can ship it to the right place, you can use a fake name if you'd like.

Step 2. So once you linked the account with your shipping info and added the VCC/Prepaid Vanilla Visa to the account, you can go over to "Manage Your Kindle" in the bottom of the account area. Once you do that, go to the bottom left where it says "Register a Kindle"

Step 3. At that page, you will register your Kindle Fire with the serial. Once you do that, now is the time to call them (number below). We will not use Live Chat since that is saturated as shit, so calling will work. This is where you will need confidence, just stay calm, cool and collected. Have any account information around you to give to them. Once you call, the guy/girl will ask what's your problem today and this is where you will need to say your excuse. You can say there's black lines across the screen, they mess up your colors, dead pixels, get creative. But the black lines and stuff always seems to work for me (and other people) Then they will go through troubleshooting steps and just go "Yeah, uh huh, yes" just ignore it and keep saying your Kindle Fire still won't work after the troubleshooting methods have been gone through. Then they will give up and say you need it to be replaced, so they will probably ask for your shipping info, maybe not since they can just pull it up on your account. Once that happens, just go with the flow, answer any questions they have, and then the guy/girl will say "Ok I have requested a replacement for your Kindle Fire, it will ship in 2 days (they usually give you 2 free day shipping)" then they'll tell you they want you to ship it back once you get it but you don't have to, and if the only thing they'll do is threaten to bill your credit card but it's a VCC/Vanilla visa you can just throw away.

Step 4. To double check if it worked, go to your "Orders" page and if a Kindle Fire is there and it says "shipping soon" Congratulations, you SE'd a Kindle Fire.

Hope this method helps you guys, it's long as hell but it's worth the read.

Happy SE'ing Posted Image[/hide]

Posted · Report post

Never success still need service :sweat:

Posted · Report post

Thanks You! :3

Posted · Report post

Thanks a lot. I've SE Kindle Fires before but am interested in knowing your method.

Posted · Report post

lol 'combines method'. Everyone claims this method to be their own

Posted · Report post

lol 'combines method'. Everyone claims this method to be their own

Posted · Report post

Ty