Join our NFL football pool, $5 a week and a chance to win a lot more than that! Check the topic here: CLICK HERE

Victim of Venomz's Scam? Contact me, I may be able to help you recover some funds - TuxifieD

Make a recent trade or sale? Use the feedback system to leave a review!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

sup yo

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

yoyo.old fkn member from way back when Tux and coke and KZA and vermillion, and all those guys were the crew.not sure if they are still around ect.use to be a 1K+ poster but not sure what happened to my account!Came back because i remember some awesome GFX and of course some amazing warez and music links! From Australia living in England,cheers guys much love <3

Posted · Report post

Hey , welcome back ; )

Posted · Report post

Sup bro, Welcome back and auusssiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!

sherlock_holmes_by_kamofudge-d670lqv.png

PERJ0.png

smod.png

Not TheReport Button.

Goals

Join Fkn0wned [X] 100 Posts [X] 300 Posts [X] 500 Posts [X] 10 Rep [X] 50 Rep [X] 100 Rep [X] 300 Rep [X] 500 Rep [X] 1k Posts [X] Buy VIP [X] -------------- 5k Posts[ ] 7.5k Posts[ ] 750 Rep[ ] 1k Rep[ ] Get an award?[ ] Get all awards.[ ]

Other Achievements.

Became a part of Staff. - 26th of July, 2012. Became a Database Admin. - 24th of August, 2012. Become SMod - 27th of May, 2013.

kAgat.png

Posted · Report post

yew Australians! Is Tux still around?!Fuck back in the day was epic, I remember way back when he was trying for the "Fknw0rld" thing - that shit was off the hook, wonder if anyone remembers that shit?

Posted · Report post

yew Australians! Is Tux still around?! Fuck back in the day was epic, I remember way back when he was trying for the "Fknw0rld" thing - that shit was off the hook, wonder if anyone remembers that shit?

Yeah there's still a bunch of us old weiners around. Tux went inactive and passed the founder-title to f0wh. In August 2010 we had the so called Rebirth. Tux cleaned the forums and reset everything for a fresh new start. Welcome back buddy, enjoy it here.

Posted · Report post

yoyo. old fkn member from way back when Tux and coke and KZA and vermillion, and all those guys were the crew. not sure if they are still around ect. use to be a 1K+ poster but not sure what happened to my account! Came back because i remember some awesome GFX and of course some amazing warez and music links! From Australia living in England, cheers guys much love <3

Welcome back, im sure you'll find your way around

Make it hard for them to find you and impossible for them to prove they've found you. -Scott Berinato

Posted · Report post

Welcome to the forums :).

Message me if you need any help!

"Your mistakes, like mine, are a part of who you are now. You can't move on from that. believe me, I've made a sizable number. But...sometimes your mistakes can surprise you.

My biggest mistake, for instance, brought me here. At exactly this moment when you might need some help." -Finch

SSO2Ivx.png

Posted · Report post

Welcome back mate, I hope you enjoy the new forums.

Posted · Report post

Welcome back and enjoy your stay!Tux, Verm and KZA are RnR (Retired and Respected).

6WVrA86.png

le anonymous xD

IoT4Wwg.png

thanks niggel<3

ksrsV.png

Thanks to TripleD<3

trse.png

Thanks to Panda

trs_by_tdecks-d4sfaz6.png

Thanks to Color Blind

Posted · Report post

damn yo Retired and respected... :(Makes me feel nostalgic!Wish I had come back a bit sooner after the wipe! thanks for the love all.