Welcome NigelStrawberry and Tripication to crew! ... And We are Flushing the Ban List

42 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Well first everyone congratulate Nigel and Trip for making it into crew! They are hard workers and dedicated and i know they'll do an excellent job!Also, We are flushing the ban list. A lot of members will be allowed to come back to the site. The staff has discussed this and voted on it and we see it as a good idea to give some people a second chance. So within the next few days you will be seeing members being unbanned, and if you have a friend who you think should be unbanned. Please pm me their username, or tell them to make a ban appeal.People who won't be unbanned:-Scammers-BotsAnyone else will get a second shot with the following rules:-Will remain at 4 warn points and will be strictly monitored. -Will be suspended upon breaking any rule no questions asked.-And this is the only time we are doing this. We will not flush the ban list after this date again.~ThanksFkn0wned Staff

trs, Baz, Kubenos and 1 other like this

Posted · Report post

Yayayay new staff buddies! Gratz lads

Posted · Report post

Congrats Trip and Nigel. :)

Posted · Report post

Congrats guys, you definitely earned it!

Posted · Report post

Congratulations guys, well deserved

Posted · Report post

Grats brah's.

Posted · Report post

Thanks everyone, really surprised to see it when I logged on haha. I'll do my best :D

Posted · Report post

Welcome to the team guise ;)

Posted · Report post

OH GOD NO RANDY'S COMING BACK! grats you two btws...

Posted · Report post

Hey thanks guys, appreciate the position. I'll also do my best, and congrats Nigel ;)

Posted · Report post

Congrats for crew and unbanned member :D

Posted · Report post

Well first everyone congratulate Nigel and Trip for making it into crew! They are hard workers and dedicated and i know they'll do an excellent job! Also, We are flushing the ban list. A lot of members will be allowed to come back to the site. The staff has discussed this and voted on it and we see it as a good idea to give some people a second chance. So within the next few days you will be seeing members being unbanned, and if you have a friend who you think should be unbanned. Please pm me their username, or tell them to make a ban appeal. People who won't be unbanned: -Scammers -Bots Anyone else will get a second shot with the following rules: -Will remain at 4 warn points and will be strictly monitored. -Will be suspended upon breaking any rule no questions asked. -And this is the only time we are doing this. We will not flush the ban list after this date again. ~Thanks Fkn0wned Staff

Is randycandy coming back? Congrats Nigel and Tripication! If you already haven't received enough party confetti :P Fkn and its elite staff, :applause:

Posted · Report post

Congratulation Tripication and Nigel :) You both deserved it :>

Posted · Report post

Congrats to both of you, and keep up the good work!

Posted · Report post

Congratz to you both!AND RANDY'S COMIN BACK :3

Posted · Report post

Congratulations to both, be loyal stay fkn alpha!

Posted · Report post

what about pomi? he didnt scam i think