Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sup.

17 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey fkn0wned. GrBroter referred me here.W-H stands for White Hat, but, through becoming a white hat I have also been black and grey hat. I will help you with anything you need help with.I know some SQL and XSS, but I'm not amazing with them.I'm in the process of learning PHP, Javascript, Css and Java.I will post tutorials on RAT (remote administration tools) removal, Keylogger removal (Which is also very similar) and how to secure vulnerabilities. Weather that's in a script or whatever. I will be helping to anti dox people. I know that doxing can be quite a problem when you have been hacking. If you need any help, feel free to contact me VIA private message.As well as teaching, I'm also here to learn. I will be posting a lot on this forum.That's all.Nice meeting you all,W-H

Posted · Report post

Welcome aboard !:3

Posted · Report post

welcoam!

Posted · Report post

Hey fkn0wned. GrBroter referred me here. W-H stands for White Hat, but, through becoming a white hat I have also been black and grey hat. I will help you with anything you need help with. I know some SQL and XSS, but I'm not amazing with them. I'm in the process of learning PHP, Javascript, Css and Java. I will post tutorials on RAT (remote administration tools) removal, Keylogger removal (Which is also very similar) and how to secure vulnerabilities. Weather that's in a script or whatever. I will be helping to anti dox people. I know that doxing can be quite a problem when you have been hacking. If you need any help, feel free to contact me VIA private message. As well as teaching, I'm also here to learn. I will be posting a lot on this forum. That's all. Nice meeting you all, W-H

Welcome on fkn :) Looking forward to the things your gonna post :)

Posted · Report post

Thank you for the reply's. Fopje. You have a lot of posts! I will beat you one day ;) Soooo what tutorials first? SQL injection competition?

Posted · Report post

Welcome bra, can't wait to see some content.

Hit any crew member up if you've got any problems or anything, peace.

Thank you for the reply's.

Fopje. You have a lot of posts! I will beat you one day :wink:

Soooo what tutorials first? SQL injection competition?

Posted Image
Fopje likes this

Posted · Report post

Welcome to fk0wned forumsEnjoy your stay ;)

Posted · Report post

Fopje. You have a lot of posts! I will beat you one day ;)

Maybe if im dead :P

Posted · Report post

Hello,welcome to the forums,i hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Posted · Report post

Welcome to FkN! Enjoy!if you need anything feel free to PM.

Posted · Report post

Well, thank you for the nice welcome.I will start on Java theory, then java coding tutorials.

Posted · Report post

Hey man, always good to see new faces on the forums, and I get a good feeling about yours :biggrin:.Hope to see you round bro, have a good time on fkn0wned.(We already know you will)

Posted · Report post

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

Posted · Report post

Welcome :)

Posted · Report post

Welcome to the forums mate, don't forget to read the rules in order to improve your FkN experience.I am here to help so if you need anything, just shoot me a PM and I will be glad to assist you.Enjoy your stay!

Posted · Report post

Welcome to the site, nice to see you're already planning on giving back to the community! Feel free to leech everything else though :D knowledge is power. Enjoy your stay here mate

Posted · Report post

I've been on many many forums, and on them, the users are a disgrace. On here, everyone is kind. It's awesome!:D Again, thanks for the welcome.~ Excuse any mistakes I have made, on a phone.